training vehicles

has any 1 got any pictures of training vehicles especially ford cargos as thats what i got!! :laughing:

Sorry they aint Cargo’s …

but i passed in this…

and i cant find a pic of my C1+E… at the moment … :blush:

Ah there it is… :smiley: :smiley:

eddster1979:
has any 1 got any pictures of training vehicles especially ford cargos as thats what i got!! :laughing:

Sorry, not a Cargo either, but it’s what I passed in:

And lots of people will have passed in this little fleet over the years:

Hi

I passed in the rigid (right) and then 1 year later when out in the artic on the left to pass my class 1.

Both EX Fleet wagons that have just been cleaned up and refurbed.

SA52 CVD IS AN EX FLEET WAGON

HERE IS SA52 CVC ON WAY TO EAST KILBRIDE DEPOT FOR RELIVERY INTO DRIVER TRAINING

HERE IT IS AGAIN 1 DAY BEFORE THE CONVERSION TO A DRIVER TRAINING ARTIC AT NETTO LUTTERWORTH, THIS WAS ITS LAST DAY ON THE SUPERMARKET RUNS

HERE IS OUR OLD DRIVER TRAINING WAGON, IT WAS THE FIRST ONE TO BE DELIVERED BACK IN 99, SINCE THEN IT SERVED 8 YEARS AT WOLVERHAMPTON DEPOT AND WAS FINALLY SOLD ON IN OCTOBER 2007 AND REPLACED BY THE ABOVE ARTIC

HERE IS OUT DRIVER TRAINING RIGID AGAIN,WE HAVE TWO OF THESE AT WOLVERHAMPTON, THERE ARE 10 IN THE FLEET ACROSS THE UK

All the best

James

Here are some that me dad used to run

The Foden was a beastie!!!

Heres one of his Cargoes after it was nicked and used in a ramraid :open_mouth:

And heres after it was fixed.

And these are the 2 I used to operate.

The FH was one of Derek Linchs old motors.

These where my 2 training vehicles

This is my artic when i first got it pictured with the company’s truck i was working for at the time !
Focus ceased trading so worked for myself :sunglasses:

[/quote]
Anyone got any more pictures from this company as a neighbour used to work for them back the the day :slight_smile:

[/quote]
Anyone got any more pictures from this company as a neighbour used to work for them back the the day :slight_smile:

phantom309:

Not a company as such - this was the Road Transport Industry Training Board - looking at your location, perhaps your neighbour worked at MOTEC at High Ercall? My photos are of the Ribble Valley Group in Preston and the first page of an article about the Failsworth group. High Ercall had a Rolls-Royce-engined ‘Viewline’, WAN 183G:

240 Gardner:

phantom309:

Not a company as such - this was the Road Transport Industry Training Board - looking at your location, perhaps your neighbour worked at MOTEC at High Ercall? My photos are of the Ribble Valley Group in Preston and the first page of an article about the Failsworth group. High Ercall had a Rolls-Royce-engined ‘Viewline’, WAN 183G:

thanks for this will show him when im next round :sunglasses:

sorry for the tiny pic, this is whati passed in, fm12 volvo

This is the truck I replaced my Leyland with when the rules and regs changed in July

This is what I learnt on