For Ben

A couple of pictures of Willi Betz trucks parked up for the Christmas holidays, I saw them while I was tipping in Boblingen last week. I counted about 10 different countries registration plates among them.

Sorry the pictures aren’t great quality but I only had my phone with me and not the camera when I saw them.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: Excellent!!! Best Picture of Willi Betz parking !!! Thank you very much!!! for take the pictures and your time! :sunglasses:

also i take this picture in last January Sunday, 2nd at Heston MSA , I always going there for take the pictures,

This KW’s company, it is superb picture - convoy together in today i seen in M25 Bridge between J16 & J15

Cheers Ben

Great pics of nice fleet :slight_smile:

I think the rest of the fleet were parked at Eupen for the New Year!
I was over there at the start of the week and you couldn’t move for trucks and trailers,though some of the drivers may have gone home for New Year because the trucks certainly outnumbered the drivers!!

The pic of the two Edwards trucks on the M25,the one at the back is Frank,dunno who the other one is though.

Oh,and I have a Wobbly Bits trailer behind me at the mo!