Couple more for betz!

both at aachen at the weekend

thank for pics - Aachener Land MSA- good place to take pics - almost nearly everywhere from european countries trucks stop at this place.

Today take the pic at Cherwell Valley :wink:

my god that is a joke !,where they all foreign motors or not.no wonder we got no kin work over here :imp:

all they need now is a porter cabin and a operators license :laughing: :laughing:

If you goto Cherwell Valley Services on any weekend you can get between 30-50 Willi Betz parked up and this will not include the other foreigner’s either. A year or so ago we used to have a good brace of Irish Trucks going in and out on a Weekend but now this is non-existence now, with just a few braving it in there. I used to stop for a shower in the services but not now. It absolutly stinks in those showers. And I wouldn’t wash my dog in there!!!

James (In Cherwell most days of the week!)

PS - It is known as the Willi Betz Satellite Depot by the way!

Popped in there about 10:30 ish this morning and there were 2 in there, so a slack day for the Betz.

James

The reason there are so many parked there is because Willi-Betz have an account with Moto,so you will see Betz trucks at most Moto services.

There are an awful lot of new MP3 Actros’s on the road in Betz colours,and apart from a solitary low cab car transporter,they’ve all been Mega-Space cabs,on Polish,Dutch and Bulgarian plates.
Not quick enough with my camera though,sorry Ben :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

KW, don’t worry - no problem :wink:

Are you thinking about to get back old job as Willi Betz Belgium because they got new some decent new MP3 Actros! :laughing: :wink:

2 from me. betz hilton depot took today

Wow! :open_mouth: fabulous pics!!! thank Carl!

Could you give me a address or direction - Willi Betz Hilton depot

Are there strict security gate or not? would like to pop over on weekend in one day.

Betz:
KW, don’t worry - no problem :wink:

Are you thinking about to get back old job as Willi Betz Belgium because they got new some decent new MP3 Actros! :laughing: :wink:

No chance Ben,I’m happy where I am,and I have a new MP3 Mega-Space anyway.

And I definately don’t want to drive UK anymore.

I hardly ever see any of the Willi-Betz Belgium trucks,not sure how many of them are left.

Betz:
Wow! :open_mouth: fabulous pics!!! thank Carl!

Could you give me a address or direction - Willi Betz Hilton depot

Are there strict security gate or not? would like to pop over on weekend in one day.

Hilton is a multi user estate, I`d almost bet my life that you would struggle to gain entry :cry:

Its just off the A50 @ Hiton, Derbyshire.

Willi Betz share with a host of others in there, the security is a bit touchy at week-ends, due to “truck” related crime in the area over the years :open_mouth:

Betz:
thank for pics - Aachener Land MSA- good place to take pics - almost nearly everywhere from european countries trucks stop at this place.

Today take the pic at Cherwell Valley :wink:

i stopped at cherwell once, there was alot of betz trucks there but not that many, bet moto love it cause they know they will geta lot of the trucks there.
the one and only time i parked there though i couldnt find the ticket guy or anyone to give me a ticket to park for the night, so went back tot he truck and promptly feel asleep int he drivers seat with the curtains open legs over the steering wheel… btw this was at like half 2 int he morning and i had been up since 7am the day before (had only left about 4pm the previous day) so i got a ticket and i was going to pay it until the guy i was working for started being a douche, so i left it in his truck when i got it backt o scotland and he never noticed it for 3 weeks even though i had stuck it ont he front windscreen inside lol