financial help

got the number for west mids transport, yes you are correct 747 each 1 to 1
i think that just about clinches it for me, 4hrs 1 to 1 is better than 8 hrs 2 to 1.
thanks for the advice, right im off to buy theory books.

Andy_:
Not being funny, If you want to do the training get a job and save up

here here :laughing:

this is what i done, theres just no pleasing some peeps :confused:

didnt mean any offence to you “13”. but if thats what you have done then why ask for financial handout schemes?..

i might be speaking totally out of turn here but so many people [not saying everyone] who are unemployed and on the dole claiming bennfits for this that and the other simply because they are lazy idle buggers who just bludge of hardworking tax payers it makes me sick…

but im glad you have found work to fund your training, thats the way it should be.

i passed first time with atkins,not a bad set p but i heard apex is better,was thinking pff doing my class one with apex any one heard about them?

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: BLADE with regards to your unemployed people scrounging hard working peoples taxes mate i wont go into details but believe me not every one on benefits is a ponce.sorry i used to think like you until my life changed dramatically last year

yeman u never know what is goin to happen, in my case it was a genuine call for help, but in the end, i worked to get the money. i fear soon we will all be in the same boat with regards to other issues such as nhs :open_mouth:

ruddio:
:shock: :open_mouth: BLADE with regards to your unemployed people scrounging hard working peoples taxes mate i wont go into details but believe me not every one on benefits is a ponce.sorry i used to think like you until my life changed dramatically last year

i know everyone nots like that . thats why i put in brackets not everyone…and the genuine cases i feel sorry for…but there is alot of lazy mongs out their

I have a major problem with Govenment training schemes which just put unsuitable people through training just to get them off the unemployment figures.
However if you are genuinely interested in getting your HGV’s and can get a grant to fund your training then what’s the problem?
Especially if you are doing to get off Benefits and start to pay your way again.

its ok i have saved up the money now, anyway sry to go off topic but i just got my provisional and here are the entitlements they put on it:-
a, c, c1e, d, d1, gh
they seem to have missed off c+e
is this normal & correct? is there another procedure to get c+e on?

t3:
its ok i have saved up the money now, anyway sry to go off topic but i just got my provisional and here are the entitlements they put on it:-
a, c, c1e, d, d1, gh

Yep pass your C licence first.

wot then another 50 pound medical & reapply i suppose? :confused:

t3:
wot then another 50 pound medical & reapply i suppose? :confused:

No, just pass cat. C.

t3:
a, c, c1e, d, d1, gh

sorry mate you will not get that one until you pass cat c as your class c then gives you c +e provisional entitlement my instructor was not that bothered about seeing my provisional and didnt take any notice until i realised i had my test booked for tuesday morning but did not have my license back until the sat before . i would say that it is beneficial to do them close together but take notice of what could have been a magor problem . mine cost 900 for c training and test and 400 for c+e training and test so with medical and theory and buying my instructor bacon butties it cost me about 1400 in total

:frowning:

its not on maybe because you have not passed C yet
in the olden days you could go straight to the big 1
but as you have noticed you have to do rigids to get a bendy

good luck

hi guyz well gotta job with bus company i start training tomorrow morning :smiley:
got there in the end.

hi guyz passed test been working for few weeks now :smiley:

Well done t3… but sod driving a bus for a living

well my long term plan is to get into driving coaches abroad, anyone know anything about this pay ect?