training

hi guys
well just passed my theory today and been phoning round for prices ive been quoted £1500 thats for 6days class c then test on 7th day and class c+e 5 days training then test on 6th day all in does this sound a reasonable price,
the training company also have a 100% pass rate and there gear is all fairly new to, any advice would be greatly recieved

thanks

steve

i would say thats a very good price for what youre getting, where is that at carlisle or near.

its in workington there called trainrite do you no it

Sounds llike a fair price to me. Just check up on the amount of hours you will be getting.
In other words, how long is a day??

its 8 hours a day on a ratio of 2 to 1 i believe

the training company also have a 100% pass rate

That probably does not mean ‘100% FIRST TIME pass rate’ - it could mean that all the trainees have passed but may all have had 50 retests to do it :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
OK, slight exaggeration, but you know what I mean :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

100% pass rate is not true!

What will happen if you fail? Do they start taking the money for the retrain out of the £1500 like clearstone did so if you are lucky £1500 gets your Cat C only?

Worth asking lots of questions if they are quoting 100% pass rate or is it that they have only trained 1 person?

Well Done on the theory pass

Like has been said it is a good price but double check all the facts first before you part with your money

I’ve just checked their website and there appears to be no mention of LGV, plenty on construction industry training, but nothing concerning road vehicles.

The bit that intrigues me is

Trainrite is a relative newcomer into the world of Training although between the instructors there is over 50 years experience. We have recently relocated into purpose built premises at Lilyhall in Workington to accommodate the growing clientele.

Which for 10 instructors would average out at five years apiece, And experience in what? Experience of going out to work in general. Experience of working within the environment in which they now train. Or does it mean experience of training?

The statement is so ‘woolly’ that it is next to useless.
:wink:

They definitely don’t have a 100% pass rate and the kit I’ve sat in is not new.

hi gpc
have you had any dealings with trainrite in the past any info would be greatly recieved

cheers
steve

cheers guys and gals

all your info is very useful

thanks

Nice one mate, congratulations.

Keep us informed on how you get on :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: