PLEASE! Tell me Sterling Lgv Training,arent that bad?

Please God, help me, Will somebody please tell me something encouraging about “Sterling” as im class c,training with them in 3 weeks time,test on on the 30 th,and then C + E to follow hopefully,My boyhood dreams are shattered by what im reading on here!
Wouldnt mind but they’re keeping nearly 3 Grand of mine warm :open_mouth:
Thats for both courses,with unlimited retests to achieve a pass!
And from what im reading,it looks like im gonna get it right up the “spam-fritter”
Somebody please tell me im wrong,!

well… if you pass 1st time for each test you have lost a lot of money.

I passed my class2 last June & my class 1 last month & i spent around £1900 to get both licenses, it took me 2 test for & class2 & 2 tests for my class1.
Like i have pointed out & others before, you will pay on avarage £35 an hour for training & £90 for each driving test + 3/4 hours hire of the truck for the test & lesson before.

Hey man i to was having kittens after reading about sterling on here .

But i had my trainning class C with them last month.I trained at the kingswinford branch when i recived my letter i was told to report to a cafe and meet the instuctor outside at 8 am sharp. I got there for 7.45 they decided to meet me at 8.15 was really bricking it now thinking to myself what have done all my hard earnt money is being blown here.The guy who was teaching us turned up in a ford Iveco on a 54 plate pleaseant suprise they were very very good teaching us the does and donts .Yes the training is 2v1 but if ound that more helpfull as i got to watch the other guy drive and see what he was doing wrong so i didnt make the same mistakes.

I passed first time and really enjoyed the sterling experience i imagine there not the best school around but they not the worse either. I know a lot of drivers on her have had a bad experience with them but maybe they have changed i would recomend them to anyone.Although i only paid £1449 for both courses with gauranteed pass although the C+E i can only take once ive passed my cpc course so i think maybe you have paid quiet a lot.

Thanks folks, Thats helped,i was expecting a comparison to “STEARCLONE”, some of my faith has been restored in “Sterling” and im now able to get off the toilet :open_mouth:

it looks like ive paid top dollars,for the " as many as it takes!,"courses,but i felt i would need the unlimited guaranteed pass,as it would finally ensure both licences are gained,and im the proper nervy bloke,when an examiner is at the side of me,

Cheers chaps,and Chapess’s,
your a friendlly bunch,
and a great help to one another!
a Big Thanks,
kindest regards
Darren