Finally got a job!

well after being out off work since aug last week i went upto the local co to update my contact number luckily the same day a driver put his notice in, so after a brief interview i got a job back on the artic bulk tippers mainly pulling grain from farms but anything that will go in. The motor isn’t too bad a 52 plate actros with a few wounds :smiley: . Will post some pics when i get some.

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Right place, right time…

Well done mate great to hear some good news for a change :smiley: good luck and all the best :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Sorted, hope it works out for you ok. :wink:

Hi steve07, that’s fantastic news! :smiley:

Just goes to show that persistence pays off - all credit to you for not giving up and good luck with the job. :sunglasses:

Looking forward to some pictures of the wounded actros - bless!

Congratulations mate hope it all goes well for you :wink:

well done mate ! nice to hear some good news on here , im on bulkers for hargreaves lol!!! :smiley:

Well done Steve, I’ve done bulkers and it’s a doddle. Watch it pour in then watch it pour out at the other end.

thanks all for your replies it’s going great hoping to get some pics this week. i use to run for hargreaves gorby how you liking it? i prefer this farm work to the coal though lol.