Finally I found a job!

I know this post is probably not of interest to must people but I’m excited!

Just finished my first week in a new job after 3 months of unemployment. It’s initially for 3 months but if the truck makes enough money they are gonna buy a brand new one and keep me on permanently :slight_smile:.

The beast :stuck_out_tongue:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343589862.216228.jpg

Excuse the mess of the post…did using and iPhone and tap talk :slight_smile:

That is fantastic news, but you are wrong to say people won’t be interested! We’ve all been where you are and we all know how it feels to land a job after being out of work…

Looks like a good truck too, hope it works out for you, keep us informed! :smiley:

Congrats mate, sounds like your future is in your hands because the key to making a truck earn its keep is a motivated driver

nice one m8,happy trucking,

Fair play mate well done i bet your knackered! It always feels good to get a start. Was that pic taken in yorktown by any chance??

Good to have something to go for, well done for getting it together.

You can make it work buddy. Drive with care,make the most of MPG and the truck may make money. I wish anyone luck who gets off their arse and has a go. Too many here ready to put down a chap. :sunglasses:

Good luck pal. Just keep your head down, keep the fuel costs down best you can and get the job done then it should make money. Also, remember it always seems easier to find a job when your actually working.

hgvhgv:
Fair play mate well done i bet your knackered! It always feels good to get a start. Was that pic taken in yorktown by any chance??

Cheers Fella, it was actually taken on Riverside Park in Middlesbrough…and yeah by friday i was dead on my feet lol

Harry Monk:
That is fantastic news, but you are wrong to say people won’t be interested! We’ve all been where you are and we all know how it feels to land a job after being out of work…

Looks like a good truck too, hope it works out for you, keep us informed! :smiley:

Cheers Mate I sure will :slight_smile:

so, what’s wrong with that truck?

shuttlespanker:

Rented?

Regards,
Nick

dpt2011:

Harry Monk:

Cheers Mate I sure will :slight_smile:

What Harry said! :smiley:

shuttlespanker:

Its just on long term hire for now mate, all of their own trucks are Mercs so will be getting one of them if it all works out ok.

ncooper:

shuttlespanker:

Rented?

Regards,
Nick

Yes, it probably is a rented truck and the employer is “testing the water” before deciding whether to commit to buying a vehicle. Hopefully things will work out for all concerned. :sunglasses:

ncooper:

shuttlespanker:

Rented?

Regards,
Nick

Got it in one mate :slight_smile:

Good on ya mate, hope it all works out and get some long term work out of it.

Woop Woop , Hope it all works out Buddy, im in the same postion I start a new Job next week, but alas im bottom of the stack so i get the company Knacker… Dont bother me as long as theres food on the table N a roof over me Head… Old saying “Foot in the Door”.

So some good news at last good luck with it all hope it works out