Filmmaker looking for truck driver for documentary

Hi,

I am a filmmaker and currently looking for a truck driver to feature in a documentary.
The documentary will be looking at people perceptions of nature and will feature lots of uk wildlife.

I am looking for anyone who enjoys the outdoors/nature in someway, maybe someone who loves the big skys they see from the truck, the seasons change across the year or the animals they see while driving around the UK.

If you think this is you get in touch - here or at the below contact

Cheers
all the best

Duncan

info@duncanparker.tv

Did you get permission from the Admins for your advert?

I didn’t think I needed it as Im just looking for a driver into nature not trying to advertise anything.
I have taken off my website.

Cheers
D

duncan_filmmaker:
I didn’t think I needed it as Im just looking for a driver into nature not trying to advertise anything.
I have taken off my website.

Cheers
D

You still need permission if you have your e-mail. Its highly unlikely they would say no but better to ask first

I see all types of birds of prey sitting on the fences by the side of motorways,some look tired and are resting.
They don’t mind the noise of the traffic.And watch the traffic.

ok apologies.I will ask.

Cheers
D

Film and TV documentary makers aren’t generally well received on here

I contacted them.
cheers for your help

quote … I am a wildlife filmmaker and currently looking for a truck driver …

You’'re definitely in the right place for that :wink:

The animals I see driving round the UK.

Badgers, foxes, hedgehogs, rabbits, pheasants and even an owl. Squished them all in my time. If you wanna go bigger, my mates hit a few deer as well. I can give you his number.

Dipper Dave will fit the bill nicely, eloquent, truck driver with a definite penchant for outdoor activities and wildlife.

So that’s the name of your film / ■■■■ wildlife I’m in :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

the maoster:
Dipper Dave will fit the bill nicely, eloquent, truck driver with a definite penchant for outdoor activities and wildlife.

I have been considering putting my name down for this, nothing beats a day in the truck watching beavers (just a normal shift then).

I do like to consider myself as a nature lover though and with the beauty of wi-fi and easily available internet if im travelling the highways and byways of our sceptred isle and see an animal Im not sure of the name of I can pull into a layby get the tablet out and watch some ■■■■.

[Apologies to the OP who is no doubt awaiting some mature / sensible replies, they will come eventually, well maybe. Although joining an internet forum and pretending to be a filmmaker looking for some volunteers is one of my methods for obtaining a few recruits for my lets say ‘daring do’ possibly socialy unnaceptable nocturnal experiments (AKA extreme tribbing). Sure this aint the case here though.]

Airborn Camel Spiders take a lot of beating, they look like grinning tennis balls in the headlights

Or it could be the look of fear before wipeout!!

whisperingsmith:
Airborn Camel Spiders take a lot of beating, they look like grinning tennis balls in the headlights

Or it could be the look of fear before wipeout!!

Good God!! I bet they make a mess!

What the hell is a ‘camel spider’ , is it one with the hump ? :slight_smile:

PM my stalker and serial bedwetter eagerbeaver,he’s been in the job 5 minutes,failed his Class 2 14 times,but he knows the lot,how the British Haulage Industry has survived without him for so long is anyone’s guess. :stuck_out_tongue:
Hangs around the bogs at Watford Gap Services (North & South bound) with his trouser snake on the lookout for agency drivers who limp;if they’re carrying a Lidl bag,they’re f****d[zb],literally. :open_mouth:
You can’t miss him,19stone 10lbs,face like a toilet seat and smells like a Zoo keepers mop.
Hail the beaver ! Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

raymundo:

Like a normal spider, but with 8 toes.

raymundo:

Conan the Librarian:

raymundo:

Like a normal spider, but with 8 toes.

:smiley:
Found a lot around british beaches and town centres particularly attracted to leggings.
Latin name ’ Moose Knuckleus’ or Ninjas Flip Flop…