Felixstowe

My sympathy for all you poor container drivers using Felixstowe in the coming weeks.

Summat we should know ?

I will leave you the pleasure of finding out :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Why thank you, kind Sir.

I’ve just heard somewhere about two trannies getting a ■■■■■■■■.

I’m wondering whether to have a lie in tomorrow :unamused:

:angry: ship broke its moorings,durin hih winds, crashed into dockside crane causin it to collapse and brought another crane down with it :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

bummer :blush: :blush: :blush:

romulas:
:x ship broke its moorings,durin hih winds, crashed into dockside crane causin it to collapse and brought another crane down with it :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Any pictures?

no i not got any. i saw picture in the sunday people small piece bout the aggro the high winds caused. :imp: :imp:

:confused: :confused: sorry that should of been sunday mirror. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

people.co.uk/news/news/tm_me … _page.html

This was on langaurd terminal.
The [zb] will really hit the fan when we all have to have vbs bookings though,

If it needs stars it’s not allowed. Have a read of the rules before posting further please! L. :wink:

I’m pleased I have been put on trailers next week now :smiley:

the ship hit 2 cranes…its all closed at landguard at the moment.

Some spectacular pictures here:-

harwichhavenshipsandyachts.c … .php?t=324

Might be a silly question, but what do you use to unload a ship load of cranes that are even bigger than the cranes on the dock??!! :smiley:

chorcheela:
Might be a silly question, but what do you use to unload a ship load of cranes that are even bigger than the cranes on the dock??!! :smiley:

Very good question :confused:

Looking at the time lapsed video of the ship arriving at Felixstowe I don’t think I would have liked to have been a deck hand on board her with that cargo - talk about high centre of gravity!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: What sort of ballast was she carrying to stop from turning turtle?

Trubrit:

chorcheela:

Very good question :confused:

they put on ballast (water to me and you ) to get the deck level with the quayside run some tracks out and drag the things off quite boring to watch an the sea has got to be calm