FELIXSTOWE

anyone know the state of play down felixstowe docks today and maybe a forecast for in the morning?

well iv just given up n gone home, gona get on early am tommorow heard they might be open by 4ish but thats only hearsay. good luck

5.15pm.

Sally Traffic has just said its re-opened and running normally…

skylink-pro.com/felixstowe/f … ionid=fx46
Try this link not sure how accurate it is

Loada crap mate, i went down earlier and didn’t see a single giant arrow, green or yellow! :wink:

Sorry… :blush:

I thought Sally was quite a reliable source… Obviously wrong again then… :unamused: :blush:

Open as well speak. Drivers being allowed thru and then into THA and then around the dock (possibly days later :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )
According to email alert expect disruption until Thursday evening IIRC!

and eyeball on Goaty just going under the bridge after the 2nd island!! (I should really pay attention to the number/name of these junctions!)

I’m not in the Volvo anymore. Was in Fxt in the car today though…

Its always good fun in the car park…oh wait thats dogging isnt it?

tonka236:

with your track record of pulling at Felixstowe, i would keep your gob shut if i were you :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

shuttlespanker:

tonka236:

with your track record of pulling at Felixstowe, i would keep your gob shut if i were you :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Yup will do!! Running away (once again!!)

4 January 2012 01:47

Container Park Operations

Please be advised wind speeds recorded at the Port have exceeded operational limits. As a result both Rail and Yard Operations have been affected. For the safety of all port users we are currently restricting access to operational areas. Vehicles are being marshalled on site and will be processed through to operational areas as soon as it is safe to do so.

We will monitor the situation and send a further message when operations resume or if an updated forecast is received.

Due to the above some delays to hauliers are likely and customers may wish to consider re-scheduling their arrivals.

This information and updates are available via the Haulier Information Line on 01394 604060 (recorded message).

If you do not wish to receive these messages in the future please go to portoffelixstowe.co.uk/alert … cribe.aspx and use the unsubscribe function.

This message was sent by an automated process please do not reply to it.