felixstowe or tilbury

You don’t need a ■■■■ hot up-to-date CV, you need a polish passport, you’ll soon get a job :exclamation:

containers_only:
You don’t need a [zb] hot up-to-date CV, you need a polish passport, you’ll soon get a job :exclamation:

Thats what it felt like (spot on)
even the personal woman at wincantons was a pol so i had no chance
I give her my cv she said no jobs at the moments even though the board said class1 vacancies :open_mouth:
Must learn polish

My girlfriends dad work for Roadways and he said a while back its quite, he puts it down to the Trains taking all the containers. Could be right I live near the railway and there does seem to be alot more trains going past me with mile long trailers with containers on :exclamation:

Big ■■■■:
A BIG Thank Q for all your replies and help
i am back at home now after giving out 9 cv`s to companies but no interveiws
so have to keep looking and wait on the phone

regards adam

i will keep a eye out for hgv 1 drivers jobs live in north essex

Big ■■■■:

containers_only:
You don’t need a [zb] hot up-to-date CV, you need a polish passport, you’ll soon get a job :exclamation:

I give her my cv she said no jobs at the moments even though the board said class1 vacancies :open_mouth:
Must learn polish

I went past Winkanczyks yard only on Monday and the board said they wanted Class 1 drivers.
‘Crazytrucker’

Got a new printer so I’ll have a go at knocking out a few Polish passports! Keep Matron off me back for a while!

Magnus Group at Gt Blakenham nr Ipswich,( ferry trailers and containers and curtainsiders), next door to them is MSC container place, GMA have also got a place in Stowmarket as have Bacton Transport (curtainsider work) S&J Peirce and JR Smith are somewhere near you, how about trying around Heathrow way? Ceva at Mendlesham (was Taylor Barnard) between Norwich and Ipswich are after a couple of drivers, so someone posted on here a day or two ago. Bartrums at Eye near Diss are usually taking on. Turners of Soham, TNT Northampton, think i read on here Stobart Crick are taking on. I hope you find something mate, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

DHL/KRAFT in Bicester were looking for drivers in Jan not sure if they still are though.

kindle530:
Magnus Group at Gt Blakenham nr Ipswich,( ferry trailers and containers and curtainsiders), next door to them is MSC container place, GMA have also got a place in Stowmarket as have Bacton Transport (curtainsider work) S&J Peirce and JR Smith are somewhere near you, how about trying around Heathrow way? Ceva at Mendlesham (was Taylor Barnard) between Norwich and Ipswich are after a couple of drivers, so someone posted on here a day or two ago. Bartrums at Eye near Diss are usually taking on. Turners of Soham, TNT Northampton, think i read on here Stobart Crick are taking on. I hope you find something mate, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Yer forgot about that it was me who posted Ceva at Mendlesham are taking on I got a letter back stating they changed minds to take on a Class 1 driver and not wanting to take on Class 2 so it might be of help to you no good for me as I’m class 2.

Applied to Turners about 6weeks back they had position for Class 1, proberly gone now, and tried Bartrums back at same time but thought the pay was rubbish at £7hr still would be better then I’m on now :unamused:

Big ■■■■:

containers_only:

Must learn polish

A lot of transport companies also have accommodation, so if you’re NFA they can ‘sought that out for you’ :exclamation: they might charge you £500 a month for a £300 flat but if you’re polish you’re still earning more than you would back home, and the employers laughing because he’s now only paying you the equivalent of minimum wage or even less, there’s no way you can compete with that let alone better it.

Forces personnel who serve their country come home and the only job they can get is cleaning toilets. :exclamation:
Immigrants crowding everyone out of jobs and cheap accommodation. :exclamation:
Politicians using public office for their own private profit. :exclamation:

So don’t feel bad about lying on you CV.

first things first if you want to work out of felixstowe you will an address for felixstowe or ipswich that you can pretend you live at. so you would someones help of here maybe for correspondence to be sent to. that would be half a start.

next… you must have passed a hundred and one firms on your way to felix from alyesbury :confused: downtons at dunstable were advertising a couple of weeks ago 4 on 4 off £25,000 a year day work. another member has got a job around that area this week day work. what about northampton if you are desperate crick, plenty of firms there.

Big ■■■■:

containers_only:

Must learn polish

brookes of halsted looking for hgv 2 driver £375 a week n/out [outside colchester ] also tuffernals parcels of ipswich is looking for night driver wagon drag all on j c website

spanishvan:

Big ■■■■:

containers_only:

Must learn polish

brookes of halsted looking for hgv 2 driver £375 a week n/out [outside colchester ] also tuffernals parcels of ipswich is looking for night driver wagon drag all on j c website

Tuffnells job ‘expired’ Yesterday.
I was chatting to a Guy who starts with Wincanski on Monday and he said they are still looking for drivers. Might be worth contacting Edyta at Wincanskis and giving her a Felixstowe Address if you are interested in working for them. The Dolphin ‘Hotel’ in Felixstowe is cheap, DriveLink used them for some of their Drivers who came up from Kent and London when RCL was busy last year.

Good luck with the search.

Like JD says it might be worthwhile buying someone on here a pint and using their address…

(lifted off their own website so who knows if its valid)

HGV1 Trampers (Container Transport) - Felixstowe
Due to our continued success at Felixstowe, we’ve got vacancies professional, HGV Class 1 Tramper Drivers. All driving positions are permanent and full-time. If you have two years HGV 1 driving experience and live within a 40-mile radius of Felixstowe, apply now and exceed your expectations, at Maritime.
High earnings guarantee
Company contributory pension scheme
Immediate Life Cover on joining
Four weeks enhanced holiday pay, plus Bank Holidays paid
Enhanced sick pay
Bonus schemes
New-style comfortable uniform
First class vehicles and trailers
Top spec. cabs with luxury living
Excellent driver facilities at all depots
All tolls and overnight parking pre-paid
Join Maritime Transport, the UK’s leading container transport operator and get a great deal more. Call Gary on 07850 924190 today for an interview or apply on-line.

dinosteveus1:

spanishvan:

Big ■■■■:

containers_only:

Must learn polish

Tuffnells job ‘expired’ Yesterday.
I was chatting to a Guy who starts with Wincanski on Monday and he said they are still looking for drivers. Might be worth contacting Edyta at Wincanskis and giving her a Felixstowe Address if you are interested in working for them. The Dolphin ‘Hotel’ in Felixstowe is cheap, DriveLink used them for some of their Drivers who came up from Kent and London when RCL was busy last year.

Good luck with the search.

I spoke to the lady called eddie (edyta) and she said there are no tramping jobs only a bit of day work :wink:

Big ■■■■:
I spoke to the lady called eddie (edyta) and she said there are no tramping jobs only a bit of day work :wink:

thats edyta dera and thats right there is only day work at the moment.

keebs26uk:
My girlfriends dad work for Roadways and he said a while back its quite, he puts it down to the Trains taking all the containers. Could be right I live near the railway and there does seem to be alot more trains going past me with mile long trailers with containers on :exclamation:

www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php? … 0&start=30

Big ■■■■:
Well i am up at f.stowe ■■■■■■■ down with rain
I have been to wincantons,james kemble,ralph morton ,seven lincs,goldstar,maritime, and a couple of small transport firms
And a part from one of the above who might have a nite job coming up the rest have nothing or they say i live to far away. I even told people that i would get digs up here but still not intrested
If any of you know any more companies in f stowe i have not mentioned let me know
i will be in f stowe till 1400 then it back to aylesbury

The tunnel is getting longer and darker :frowning:

colchester skip hire reqs hgv 1/2 drivers all euro 5s vehicles no nights out

spanishvan:

Big ■■■■:
I have been to wincantons,james kemble,ralph morton ,seven lincs,goldstar,maritime, and a couple of small transport firms
And a part from one of the above who might have a nite job coming up the rest have nothing or they say i live to far away. I even told people that i would get digs up here but still not intrested
If any of you know any more companies in f stowe i have not mentioned let me know

baring in mind he lives at aylesbury.

jessicas dad:

spanishvan:

Big ■■■■:

spanishvan:

jessicas dad:

spanishvan:

Big ■■■■:

get digs or a caravan til sorted if you want a job you got t think ahead