Class 1 Driver Ipswich

Hello I have just passed my class 1 but I have 10 years experience on class 2 and have container experience on class 2.

Does anyone know anyone in the Ipswich to Felixstowe area who takes on new drivers ?

Finding it really hard to get in anywhere other then agencies

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who have you tried?

There are plenty of hauliers in Felixstowe looking for C+E drivers and a new pass shouldn’t be a problem as you have container experience.

I’ve just passed my class 1 & have 2 job offers down at the port, even without container experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wincanton maritime Turners Kemballs Macintyres Goldstar uncle tom cobley and any body else in yellow pages. Used to have a longer list but haven’t lived in the area for a long time.

You’ve tried most that I did. What about Debach, GMA or Karl King? I’m told they all take new passes and they are all in the Ransomes area

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. Tried Maritime but didn’t get a lot of luck there. Got a driving assessment with Goldstar Saturday, haven’t tried kembals yet, was told Macintyre have a long waiting list ? Will try turners thanks.

Not really wanting to do all that Pallet network stuff. Containers is an easier life [emoji23]

You might…

Have more luck if you didn’t have such a dreadful avatar. :smiley:

pinned on the fences near the dock roundabouts are usually small ads with phone number for drivers wanted ,these change quite often, worth a look if youre nearby

Ipswich
Bluestem Road, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich IP3 9RR

0330 0248 907

Newstrade Distribution

I worked to and from this place during the summer of 2015.
Most of the other drivers, forkies, and people coming and going - were eastern europeans, so I guess there might be a bit of a local “home-grown talent” recruitment difficulty around there, as to my knowledge - Menzies in particular - pay fairly well. :slight_smile:

yourhavingalarf:
You might…

Have more luck if you didn’t have such a dreadful avatar. :smiley:

I have thought about that tbh, maybe if I put Liverpool or Man City I would get more luck [emoji23][emoji23][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks people

Try using the Canaries crest-a job will be a shoe in…or perhaps a boot :slight_smile: