Family friendly cafe M1?

H lads, just landed at Gatwick after two weeks in boston. Need to feed the tribe fairly soon. Any ideas? Heading round the 25 then up M1 to yorks.
Cheers.

Cobham services have everything you could want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben.blakemore:

Er… no thanks. I really am not a fan of MSAs. What’s that one just up the M1 a little, about a half mile off the motorway? Can’t remember the junction number

I think you’re thinking of Flamstead off Junction 9.

Called Watling Street Cafe and according to Google only opened until 12.

Ah, ok. Cheers lads and lasses.

Shandy123:

ben.blakemore:

Er… no thanks. I really am not a fan of MSAs. What’s that one just up the M1 a little, about a half mile off the motorway? Can’t remember the junction number

jct 13 left northbound. :grimacing: don’t know what the foods like nowadays! :laughing: Swindon? Lol :sunglasses:

You could catch the super sausage cafe on A5 south of Towcester or Jacks Hill cafe A5 north of Towcester. Super sausage would be my choice come off M1 j14 A509 A5 Towcester open till 2.45

.Easy to drop back onto M1 after refuelling.

NN12 7QD

Jacks Hill cafe A5 /43 Towcester will be easier to park the family wagon , has plenty facilities :grimacing:
Super sausage good too for eats and oggle the bikes .
Being a sunny Sunday morning all the M/bike lads and lasses will be out for a ride and brekky and social banter . :wink:
You could go both and have brekky and brunch and peruse the social scene .
:sunglasses:

trux:
Jacks Hill cafe A5 /43 Towcester will be easier to park the family wagon , has plenty facilities :grimacing:
Super sausage good too for eats and oggle the bikes .
Being a sunny Sunday morning all the M/bike lads and lasses will be out for a ride and brekky and social banter . :wink:
You could go both and have brekky and brunch and peruse the social scene .
:sunglasses:

What’s hard about parking at the Super Sausage? :confused:

Why not come M40 back across A43 to towcester

phop:
Why not come M40 back across A43 to towcester

Thanks but they’re home now…!