new cafe A23

New to posting on here but been lurking in the background for sometime. :unamused:

Today I stopped at the first services after M23 Pease Pottage msa and found a nice new cafe. There is parking for about 6 trucks on the forecourt area of the bp garage (with HGV Fuel) so not lots of room but worth a stop if you are going past. Theres no sign on the road (A23 south bound) only on the slip road into services. I suggested he move the sign but planning regs and all that means he can’t at the moment. Nice chatty bloke with experience of truckstops in the past and he is having a go here. I will be stopping again as I go to the coast down there quite a bit.

I never got a free meal so I am posting on here because I was impressed. Clean, tidy and well laid out with choice of coffees from the coffee bar area and fresh hot clean food.

Good luck to them as I think we need more proper cafe’s out there.

P.S. He opens from 6.00am too :smiley:

The one immediately after the PP turn off used be good until they turned it into a golf shop - that was a few years ago thou…

W.

PilotWolf:
The one immediately after the PP turn off used be good until they turned it into a golf shop - that was a few years ago thou…

W.

that was a great cafe, have they really turned it into a golf shop now?? what a shame, i used to stop there regular about 10 years ago, but not been down that way for years