Failed class one again

Did my class one today for the 3rd time, did the test the other way round as it where, did the reversing then the couple and uncouple then the braking and then out on the road.

Thought I was having a good drive until I went right on a mini roundabout and over compensated and then my trailer wheels went just over the kerb. I knew what I had done straight away, decided I was gonna do my best and got back to the centre.

When he told me I had failed it wasnt a big suprise, I knew what I had done.

Got 7 minors apart from that.

Im determined to get it, I dont care how many goes it takes, just angry at myself thats all :frowning: :frowning:

unlucky mate good luck for next time

Sorry to hear that :frowning: . Good luck for next time.

**NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry mate, think it was just one of them ones. Good luck next time.

Whast rotten luck Potter. I am sure you will get it next time - dont be too downhearted - three times is not the end of the world although I am sure if feels like it right now.
Just think how good it will feel when you do pass and you will also have the benifit of all this extra experience.