Failed class 2

Took my class 2 test last sat at enfield and failed.

All was going well with the test until loughton high road i was overtaking a parked car and trying to avoid a traffic island happened to miss the car coming towards me and because the examiner had to say to me about it automatic fail :frowning:.other than that i got 9 minors so would of passed.

Examiner said i had a gd standard of driving so im not giving up just waiting for my training company to give me a retest date.

How long is the wait for a retest or does it depend on training company?

Determined to pass am dying to get out there and start work!

[/code]

keep on tryin :smiley: , i did my training with 1st class trucking and constantly drove through loughton high st, always a awkward one! i used to always get a fire engine or police car on blue lights, did the right thing but made me a bit nervy, however i was lucky, both my tests i never went to loughton high st! or bounces road edmonton, good luck you could get a nice drive out to waltham abbey an back though chingford.

As regards a re-test dogthehunter, it does depend on your training company. We always try to get someone like yourself who has had just an odd unfortunate serious in for re-test the following week.

It is sometimes difficult to arrange that, but there are often odd tests available, and as it would appear you shouldn’t need any more training, just an hour before and take your test is what we would do. Some training companies are not as flexible and will only do a days training (usually 4 hours), and cannot sometimes fit you in for a few weeks.

My advice to you is to contact your training company and try to hurry them up as much as possible, and tell them you can re-test at short notice (if you can).

**NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for the advice really apprecitate it. i dont mind bounces road found that ok lol just loughton high road grr .

Yeh keep phoning the training company but they just kp saying they will ring me back but as yet havent heard anything…mind you its only been a week just so frustrating as im desperate to get out there!

Im worried that if they cant fit me in il have to go with another company and do another week in order to get a another test hopefully this wont happen as it would end up costing me a fortune!

dogthehunter:
Im worried that if they cant fit me in il have to go with another company and do another week in order to get a another test hopefully this wont happen as it would end up costing me a fortune!

NO - even if you went to another company, you would probably need a few hours getting use to a slightly different vehicle and then in for test - If you did go to another company try to get a PM test to give you AM on getting use to vehicle - depending on your ability, you might just need one day in total - AM training aand PM test :exclamation:

Sorry to hear about your fail mate. Loaughton High road is not the best place to be at any time and Saturdays are pretty bad there so dont beat yourself up too much.
have you asked your training company when the re-test can be got?
As for using another company, if you do go down that road I would advise at leat a four hour training day the day before the test to get yourself used to another vehicle. worth the extra money to aoid a fail.
Best advise would be to pester for a re-test asap on the vehicle you are familiar with.
If your training company is dedicated to getting its trainees pas the test they will do their best to get you a quick re test.