Failed class 2 today

Hi all, just recently joined the forum.

Had my class 2 test today, unfortunately failed with 7 minors and 1 serious. The serious fault was because I was approaching a junction to turn left with a bus in front of me which also had his left signal on, but the bus was stopping at a bus stop to pick some people up quite close to the turning which I failed to spot at first. Once I had noticed what was happening I decided to hold back and wait for the bus which cost the test as I was holding up traffic.

I should of pulled out by the bus to go left but nerves had got the better of me by that time and I thought it would be safer to stay back and wait. Re-test booked for next week. Really gutted about not passing, but all will be forgotten if it goes well next week.

Hard luck mate, know the feeling!

Sometimes hard to know what to do in these situations where the DSA is concerned, as luck would have it that when you’re at the side of the bus, the arse will decide to pull off, leaving you stranded in the right hand lane :grimacing:

You’ll get it next time mate, keep your chin up!

Hi subfocus, never mind theses things happen, think of it as a trail run. Stay focused & youll be fine, good luck for next week :smiley:

Sorry ou didnt pass but all is not lost as you now know what to expect on the test & you wont make that mistake again like Chris said it is hard to know what is the best thing to do in that situation for the DSA as heads they win tails you lose

Best of luck for next week hope it all goes well

Who you training with :question: if you dont mind me asking & are they any good :question:

Cheers everyone, thanks for your replies.

Animal- Training with J Coates based in Leiceseter, found the training i’ve had to be very good and the trucks are decent as well. Definitely going to use them again for when I go for the C and E after i’ve passed C.

Nick

Hi Subfocus,

never mind. If everyone passed first time then re-tests would never have been created. It sounds like you are not far off the mark so get back in asap and kick that baby’s ■■■.

Click below for some handy hints and tips that may help on your retest.

hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/blog/20 … ving-test/

Who did you train with by the way? Any good?

hgvlgvtraining

Hi SubFocus

Sorry to hear about your fail

Seems a bit harsh as to be honest i would have done the same thing personaly even now i would stay behind bus just because in my experience cars are very impatient and they would have not let you out anyway and id rather have an unblemished truck and wait a few mins to carry on if it happens again on your retest and you cant get out just say to examiner thats your thoughts and it might count that you are being aproffesional and not going to cause accident for sake of few mins (but hopefully you wont have that again next week)

good luck for your retest

Jen x

“7 Minors”, thats a decent result mate. Keep your chin up, good luck for next week.

As Jennie says it was a bit harsh as you must have turned in a good general performance,but the examiners word has to stand unfortunately.Better luck next time,sad state of affairs when so much comes down to luck though.