Failed - AGAIN

I failed my class C again yesterday, this time with 4 minors and 4 serious :cry:
I dont think I got marked down for when it would’nt go into gear at a junction though…
Anyway, its looking doubtful if Im going to go for it the third time as I cant afford another £465 for 2 days and Im not going to put myself into debt doing it…

I know how you feel mate. Try not to give up thogh mate just look it as its just an extra 4-5 days work required after youve passed to pay it back.
Thats what i’m thinkin.

red7jase:
I know how you feel mate. Try not to give up thogh mate just look it as its just an extra 4-5 days work required after youve passed to pay it back.
Thats what i’m thinkin.

Ive spent nearly £1500 so far so more than 5 days work…

I meant the £465 bit for the retest. If you give up now you’ll never get your £1500 back. At least if you carry on you’ll get back it will just take you slightly longer than you originally thought.
Carry on - you know its th right thing to do.

I know it is easy for us to carry onas we have either
passed or are in the process of takeing the test,
yes it is alone your descion to make and take,BUT
as those before have posted if you give up now all
that you have so far achieved will be for nothing
take some time think it over and then make your
descion, PERSONALY I hope that you would try
to carry on as when you pass ,you will look back
and say yes i am glad that i carried on,
all the best

Gutted for u mate, really gutted :frowning: understand all the reasons why you think you should stop, but I hope you will find a way to have another crack at it, cos once you have it, no one can take it away again, and it will be worth it!

All the best

Steve

Why do you need two days training each time you fail?
Do you feel confident driving the vehicle?
All the times I failed I just had 2 hours training before doing the actual test.

PS …sorry that you failed ,mate.You will get there.

Dont give up mate, all the time & money spent getting your licence is well worth it in the end. If its something you really wanna do then keep going!! All the best mate

SalTheWop:
Why do you need two days training each time you fail?
Do you feel confident driving the vehicle?
All the times I failed I just had 2 hours training before doing the actual test.

PS …sorry that you failed ,mate.You will get there.

Because its what the instructors think…

Daf95xf,sorry to hear,but dont give up,if you really want it you,ll get it,and theres nothing like the feeling when you get out on your own.regards derek

Daf.
Sorry to hear it mate.

keep trying , u will get it back once u in work good luck :smiley:

dont give up fella, I know its disheartening, it got me down big time when I failed my Class 1!..

stick with it and it’ll all come good, you’ll pay it back once you’ve got it and you’re working and just think to yourself you’re never going to be out of work when you’ve got a LGV licence!! :wink:

I also failed 3 times. I couldn’t afford to pay for another retest so I got a job on 7.5 t for a company that offered to put me through. It was only then that I passed & am now on good money for the same firm!

So keep trying!!!

I personally know two other people who passed on their 5th attempt and they are both better drivers than I am.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble passing.
What worries me is that the instructors are telling you that you need two more days before you go for it again.
Now, either they are very worried that you have not really taken everything in and have no chance when you go for test or is it just their policy at that particular school.
Ask them for an honest opinion as to what they think of your driving and exactly where they believe your faults lie.
When you go for your two days extra training to they go through your main faults and concentrate on them and if they do do you also accept that you have weak points and make sure you iron them out.
it is always hard to judge when you have not seen a person drive but they are the questions that you should be asking.
You have spent a lot of money so far so can you reallly affort to waste it and give up?
Good luck whatever you decide to do.

It took me four attempts before i passed, but the decision has to be yours. Seems strange they want you to have two days extra training though. Think Mothertruckers advice is about right.

how is it going, and what day is your test,

DAF95XF:
I failed my class C again yesterday, this time with 4 minors and 4 serious :cry:
I dont think I got marked down for when it would’nt go into gear at a junction though…
Anyway, its looking doubtful if Im going to go for it the third time as I cant afford another £465 for 2 days and Im not going to put myself into debt doing it…

bad luck mate i’ve failed my car test 3 times i going for the 4th soon and i’m gonna pass this time change instructors if need be i have 5 times this guys great gave me 1and a 1/2 hours for an hours cost
i’m getting more confident each week
keep trying you will do it in the end