Expired licence

Guys /Girls
After a bit of advice, I let my class one expire when I was 45,I am 50 next year.
Can I re-apply for the licence or have I left it to late.
Cheers
Dave :blush:

It’s not too late, you only need to pass the medical to get the categories back.

Dave Owen:
Guys /Girls
After a bit of advice, I let my class one expire when I was 45,I am 50 next year.
Can I re-apply for the licence or have I left it to late.
Cheers
Dave :blush:

Yeah I let mine run out for a few years no problems, just the medical and you get it back.

just done mine mate after 3 yr . passed medical . took a while to come back 90 days cos of my tablets i am on :smiley: :imp: just waiting for my digi card and away we go

You can order some forms online from here; dvla.gov.uk/dvla/onlineserv … spx?ext=dg

You will need forms D47P and D4 for the medical

You may also need D2 for photo renewal

divemedicals.co.uk/documents/inf4d.pdf

victoriasurgery.co.uk/downloads/d4.pdf

and don’t forget to use cheap medicals or doctors on tour.

driversmedicals.com/_Taxi.html

Wrong place to ask, i know.
I held a PSV coach drivers licence until i was 45 when i had changed jobs so didnt bother getting the medical and keeping the entitlement. Now i fancy driving coaches again part time, im 51 so lost the entitlement 6 years ago, can i go the same route and get the entitlement back do you think??

Mick.

Mick,

You should be able to, its no different from the HGV entitlement.

Alex

oscardog:
Wrong place to ask, i know.
I held a PSV coach drivers licence until i was 45 when i had changed jobs so didnt bother getting the medical and keeping the entitlement. Now i fancy driving coaches again part time, im 51 so lost the entitlement 6 years ago, can i go the same route and get the entitlement back do you think??

Mick.

When I wanted to know if I could get my LGV licence after letting it laps I emailed the DVLA at Swansea, they were very helpful and replied quickly. Give it a go Mick see what happens, if you google DVLA you can get a lot of info off of there site, good luck with it.

cheers

John.

Thanks
For all the replies.
Dave Owen :smiley:

Yep, as ^^he^^ said, thanks for the info guys,

Mick.