EX Murfitt Drivers

Hi everyone, i worked for Murfitt mostly on the fridges UK and Europe from 1992-1996 then 1997 till finish, and as they were such a large employer i was wondering how many EX Murfitts there are on the forum and what there doing now, i’m currently driving an 8 wheel tipper in nottingham while i look for a decent artic job in the area.

there has already been a forum for ex muppet sorry murfitt drivers on here some weeks ago

melbro:
there has already been a forum for ex muppet sorry murfitt drivers on here some weeks ago

Kin ell driver . . did they ■■■■ you off in "Le Pub " one weekend ? :laughing:

thehood:
Hi everyone, i worked for Murfitt mostly on the fridges UK and Europe from 1992-1996 then 1997 till finish, and as they were such a large employer i was wondering how many EX Murfitts there are on the forum and what there doing now, i’m currently driving an 8 wheel tipper in nottingham while i look for a decent artic job in the area.

i think they are trading under ewalls cago care they are based in huntiingdon cambs very hard to get on

woody90:

thehood:

i think they are trading under ewalls cago care they are based in huntiingdon cambs very hard to get on

part of ewals but trading as mega trucking company - hard to get on unless you’re from east of the iron curtain from what i’ve seen. i was ex murfitts by the way, but a desk jockey - apart from occasional weekend runs to sommesous for beer money :laughing:

jj72:

woody90:

thehood:

part of ewals but trading as mega trucking company - hard to get on unless you’re from east of the iron curtain from what i’ve seen. i was ex murfitts by the way, but a desk jockey - apart from occasional weekend runs to sommesous for beer money :laughing:

ex driver colchester r rackshitt is transport mgr got to use your own mobile phone what a pain but would happly go back on uk demestic work

One of there planners now works for Hanson building products at Whittlesey…Raquel…anybody know her??

You might find a few names in this thread. :smiley:

Of all the European Hauliers they have one of the names that seem to come up in threads time and again.
From all I’ve read if you worked for them it seemed a great job, but if you didn’t you saw them as a bunch of thugs who started fights in various locations across Europe. Maybe the truth lies somewhere between. :smiley:

I see those mega trucking pulling ewalls cargocare trailers all over europe but only ever seen them with SK or CZ plates, never that was the old murfitts

welshboyinspain:
I see those mega trucking pulling ewalls cargocare trailers all over europe but only ever seen them with SK or CZ plates, never that was the old murfitts

I have now found out that Mega Trucking is run by quite a few ex Murfitt managers steve foster is there so is graham cox i think ronnie rackshit was.

thehood:

welshboyinspain:

I have now found out that Mega Trucking is run by quite a few ex Murfitt managers steve foster is there so is graham cox i think ronnie rackshit was.

foster still there rackshitt in 04 smashed a brand new unit in west midlands but did not get the sack unit left ■■■■■■ the driver came back from hoilday refused to take moter out not road worthy i was doing uk work great job same about the planners
got a new unit volvo hired ex brs good truck wages were good doing european work now for dutch company 3 weeks out 1 week at home take unit home 2.500 per /mth in spain now loading tiles for b q northamton wed/thur del open booking tata lads i would go back to ewalls cargo

ex colchester driver looking for drivers who were working for ecc thanks