now on irish plates opereated by caffrey

gbtruckpix.com/Gallery/displ … =73&pos=61

sam

Hmmm

That Dobsons old one too?

I feel sick :open_mouth:

reminds me of my Nannas kitchen :laughing:

i think the green t cab is ex sandy kydd

Speaking of Longlines, i passed Gary Georges on the A34 last week, looked awesome even tho it was dark.

is that a SCANIA IKEA edition ? whats the dash made from ,a worthers original ?

ewwwwwww i really couldn’t sit in that all day , i’m afraid that if i threw up i’d not see it against the dash :blush:

MolePower:
is that a SCANIA IKEA edition ? whats the dash made from ,a worthers original ?

ewwwwwww i really couldn’t sit in that all day , i’m afraid that if i threw up i’d not see it against the dash :blush:

I never understood the logic of using timber on any vehicle once the technique of using steel and alloy panels was perfected.

the good old morris minor best car by a mile.the timber went well on theses cars and didn’t look out of place.a nice bit of solid ash.

nickyboy:
That Dobsons old one too?

yeah that’s what I thought too, looks like it. very nice truck that

gbtruckpix.com/Gallery/displayim … ?pos=-2827

does anyone know what the length of a longline unit is? not the wheelbase, but the overall length of one.

limeyphil:
does anyone know what the length of a longline unit is? not the wheelbase, but the overall length of one.

I believe it is the same length, wheelbase and chassis as a Tcab

MR VAIN:

limeyphil:

how long is a t-cab?

it would be some job tryin to throw the cab over on 1 of them !!!

I saw a pic of one with the cab tilted a couple of days ago, looked like some form of ram under the cab

limeyphil:

MR VAIN:

limeyphil:

how long is a t-cab?

1 metre too long

I also notice from the interior shots that Mr Banham never got round to removing the ‘Mendlesham Hilton’ on the locker door!!

nickyboy:
I saw a pic of one with the cab tilted a couple of days ago, looked like some form of ram under the cab

There’s a ■■■■■ riding around somewhere lookin for his tippin gear off his Transit!!! lmao

limeyphil:

MR VAIN:

limeyphil:

how long is a t-cab?

Not a clue :blush: