Europe rates???

Hi all,
went for interview yesterday and i’m not sure what to do :confused: …You see i thought the job was driving in the u.k ,but it turns out its France and Germany and the pay is £360 a week topline and £23 a night out…seems a little low to me as i was gettin about that for local class 2 work. Also iv’e only ever driven to France once before and that was bad enough :frowning: :frowning: …although after watching Coffee’s video i almost want to take the job regardless… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What do you think…is the pay low or what■■?

If £360 is for more than 45 hours a week i would say yes but undoubtedly some on here would jump at the chance of earning that kind of money…

It’s low :unamused:

i think scan that is very low but it depends on what everyone else is paying and how much work there is around there on how much experiance you have.
so have a look at those facts and then ask again.
plus do you want to do euro work you said you arent keen.

Yes it’s low :frowning:

Thats bloody low!!!
Don’t even answer him!!!

360 a week and £23 a night out…

Take hope I take it then , £23 + night out = total £475 per week in yer sky rocket for France and Germany, I wud say that was good myself. Who is the Company ?

The 360 is topline so after tax and national insurance it would be more like 280…the company is norfolkline.

Oh, No thats not good, sorry read your post too quickly! I think 360 less your stoppages will be less than 280!

too low, 5 x night out and that salary is £385 roughly take home per week, 5 nights out means 6 days of work.
don’t do it unless your desperate to do european work for the experience and have a much better paid job lined up once you’ve done a bit, about 3 months will do it for most companies.