England Win

Did you all watch the Rugby World Cup this morning and BRILLIANT WIN FOR OUR BOYS.

WELL DONE LADS !!!

:smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :laughing:

OK ! So Iā€™m proud to be English again ā€¦ :smiley:

I was out having a driving lesson nine till one :cry: but knew weā€™d won when going through Darlington, when people were celebrating leaving the pubs :laughing:

Did I watch it :question: :question:

I live in Gloucester :sunglasses: nuff said

It was great to see the fans of both teams enjoying the game all mixed in together. Thatā€™s how sport should be. :laughing:

Great win lads now come on back your clubs need you :exclamation: :exclamation:
(well I know one that does)

Great gameā€¦I loved itā€¦2nd half had me on the edge of my seatā€¦and the last 20 seconds I fell off itā€¦well done lads.

Bully

Didā€™nt see it, but still proudā€¦always will be!

ā€œThere will always be an Englandā€ā€¦Oh come on!..all together now! :laughing:

Cliff Warby:
Didā€™nt see it, but still proudā€¦always will be!

ā€œThere will always be an Englandā€ā€¦Oh come on!..all together now! :laughing:

Cliff it will be on Fox Sport world channel on tuesday.

Cheers Pat :smiley:

Congratulations on the English team winning the World Cup.Hope you blokes treat the win with humble humility like we Aussies do when we win cricket,olympics,tennis,dwarf tossing etc!!LOL
You deserve bragging rights for the next 4 years.
Could be a sign of the times for UK sportā€¦ :sunglasses:

boots:
Congratulations on the English team winning the World Cup.Hope you blokes treat the win with humble humility like we Aussies do when we win cricket,olympics,tennis,dwarf tossing etc!!LOL
You deserve bragging rights for the next 4 years.
Could be a sign of the times for UK sportā€¦ :sunglasses:

Thanks boots.

I have to say that when I watch the video Iā€™ll still be worried about losing out at the end. :open_mouth: Terrific game and, though we got the result this time, I donā€™t think Iā€™m alone in thinking that Australia have done very well as hosts and must take a lot of credit for the contribution their team and supporters made to such a good final.

ok lads no offence well done to england and all that but are us lot out side england going to here about this great win for the next 37years, :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL@ Kitkat!!

regards

kev

I havent heard mention of 1966 for a few weeks now so i guess thats a good point.

Point made jammy!!! lol

regards

kev

remind me what happened in 1966? :smiley:

i wasnā€™t born then and lead a sheltered life
:wink:
jon

ROFLMFAO. I THANKā€™S LADS I HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF BEING BORN IN THAT BLOODY YEAR :laughing: :laughing:

jonboy:
remind me what happened in 1966? :smiley:

i wasnā€™t born then and lead a sheltered life
:wink:
jon

[zb] SPRINGā€™S TO MIND :laughing: :laughing:

Edited foul language. Kitkat! Please donā€™t try to alter words to beat the word sensor, its just makes more work for usā€¦.Bully.

Kitkat you must be bloody good looking as i have heard that was the year the best looking people were born. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :slight_smile:

jammymutt:
Kitkat you must be bloody good looking as i have heard that was the year the best looking people were born. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :slight_smile:

the wife agrees, but i find it difficult to take a compliment from a guy, but thanks anyway :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

jammymutt:

the wife agrees, but i find it difficult to take a compliment from a guy, but thanks anyway :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Bully