47-13 !!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

47-13

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Clue for people with no knowledge of playing with odd shaped balls
Rugby : England 47 - Wales 13

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There are times when it feels great to be an Englishman…

… who lives in Wales!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I feel a SMUG coming on when I go to work tomorrow; just dug me “Best of Clapton” CD out with “Swing Low” on it, full blast, windows open when I drive into the yard, don’t care if it’s cold!!

Brilliant result, England played with confidence and conviction. If they can keep that up they can go all the way. Good luck lads! :laughing:

What’s even better is the French got stuffed. :laughing: :laughing:

gnasty gnome:

I feel a SMUG coming on when I go to work tomorrow; just dug me “Best of Clapton” CD out with “Swing Low” on it, full blast, windows open when I drive into the yard, don’t care if it’s cold!!

I’ll find you Sais!!! Not even a rugby fan me!
Where are you based anyway?

gardun:

gnasty gnome:

I’ll find you Sais!!! Not even a rugby fan me!
Where are you based anyway?

Had to be done, mate; last year I was running for Owens, loading mainly out of Corus Llandybie, on the morning after the (well-deserved) Grand Slam win, I walked into our traffic office, it was like going into a grand piano showroom with all the lids open! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I live in Llandybie - ■■■■, now it’s public :cry: :cry:

I’ll keep an eye out but I’m on nights for Fast Forward in Capel Hendre. Don’t see much in the day!

There was a great burger van just up the road from Corus but it’s gone now! It wasn’t you drove the HIAB rigid was it?? Met him at the burger van once!

The V12 cafe in Crosshands is great - next to quiksave. They ought to make it a truckstop -there’s room for a few trucks at the end of the car park and the cafe is good.