Scotland v England

Well done Scotland. :wink: With all the pressure England put on Scotland the Scottish defence was superb,and they deserved to win the match. :wink:

have to agree well done scotland. Am hoping Ireland can do the same on Wales

nigel

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is this egg chasing you are talking about? If it is I couldn’t care less who won.

Fantastic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I nearly lost my voice yesterday the Scots were excellent lets hope we get the 6 nations.

Coffeeholic:
Is this egg chasing you are talking about? If it is I couldn’t care less who won.

Expected that fae a jam tart,they know sod all about sport. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Got this from another forum I frequent

Breaking news!

England supporters awaiting the arrival of the ‘Grand slam express’ are advised that due to a points failure and subsequent derailment at Murrayfield, the 18.12 from Edinburgh has been cancelled.

Further bad news as the A1 south has been blocked by a large number of wheel less chariots. Police advise that any owner of a vehicle unable to swing low, should call Scottish emergency services on 0900-GETITUPYEEZ, and await the arrival of someone coming for to carry them home. Kind locals are believed to be keeping distressed England supporters supplied with large amounts of humble pie, although sour grapes are available if necessary.

snab:
Got this from another forum I frequent

Breaking news!

England supporters awaiting the arrival of the ‘Grand slam express’ are advised that due to a points failure and subsequent derailment at Murrayfield, the 18.12 from Edinburgh has been cancelled.

Further bad news as the A1 south has been blocked by a large number of wheel less chariots. Police advise that any owner of a vehicle unable to swing low, should call Scottish emergency services on 0900-GETITUPYEEZ, and await the arrival of someone coming for to carry them home. Kind locals are believed to be keeping distressed England supporters supplied with large amounts of humble pie, although sour grapes are available if necessary.

fpmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

I,m on the floor with sore guts…Nice one.

:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :wink: :laughing: