End of the world 2012

i would like to know exactly when the end of the world will be, all i know is it is in 2012.
so i can do a short trip before it happens, then i can be at home on the day in question.
well, i don’t want to miss it.

your information is wrong book a short trip its tommorow 20-12 at 2012pm

according to my mrs who knows everything

HAIRYGORILLA:

Ask her if that’s GMT please, I have plans tomorrow.

mickfly:

HAIRYGORILLA:

Ask her if that’s GMT please, I have plans tomorrow.

Saves buggering about buying Christmas presents then :laughing:

For London and surrounding areas it will be sometime between 27 July and the 12 August 2012 when the terrorists attack the Olympics.

Coffeeholic:
For London and surrounding areas it will be sometime between 27 July and the 12 August 2012 when the terrorists attack the Olympics.

What Olympics■■?

Are you refering to what the Mayan’s were on about? I think thats Winter equinox 2012 or 21/12/2012, whichever you prefer! It’ll be no good thinking about the children then, we’re all doomed :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Coffeeholic:

Hopefully that will be a working day not a weekend so they take a few bankers with them when they set off the nuke. :laughing:

Carryfast:

Coffeeholic:

Hopefully that will be a working day not a weekend so they take a few bankers with them when they set off the nuke. :laughing:

If you get “Tooled up” CF and check everyone out there should be no problems,as I’m sure you will be “most selective” in your stop and search procedure won’t you mate!! Oh! and can I wish you and yours a Very Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year. Bewick.

Bewick:

Carryfast:

Coffeeholic:

If you get “Tooled up” CF and check everyone out there should be no problems,as I’m sure you will be “most selective” in your stop and search procedure won’t you mate!! Oh! and can I wish you and yours a Very Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year. Bewick.

Not likely Bewick I’ll just take refuge oop North in’t hills,or go to the Meditteranean for a cheap holiday because by then the Euro will be worth nothing against the pound,between those dates,and find out what happens on the news.Hopefully Livingstone’s lot will go up with all those bankers when it all kicks off and hopefully the thing won’t be big enough to take out Surrey as well so the place will still be here when I get back. :laughing:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Bewick.

brados:

Coffeeholic:

What Olympics■■?

Those ERF Olympics.

Carryfast:

Coffeeholic:

KIM JONG UN is set to succeed his LATE father KIM JONG-IL as North Korea’s leader - but the move could halt talks aimed at getting the country to give up its nuclear weapons.

Maybe Korea will win a medal for running

Wheel Nut:

Carryfast:

Coffeeholic:

KIM JONG UN is set to succeed his LATE father KIM JONG-IL as North Korea’s leader - but the move could halt talks aimed at getting the country to give up its nuclear weapons.

Maybe Korea will win a medal for running

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: