It's the end of the world as we know it!

Well it was wishful thinking by Harold Camping. He is bound to get it right one day, He predicted the end in 1994, that didnt happen, it didnt happen again today, and it is quite funny reading the messages on twitter, there are so many people who are disappointed he was wrong :laughing:

telegraph.co.uk/news/religio … alise.html

I guarantee Mr Camping, your days are numbered and I will be correct. How much longer can an 89 year old fruit loop god botherer survive?

The day ain’t over yet Malc! I’m fine though,sitting here in my tinfoil lined room…

So we’ve only got until 6pm?! (Or 6:10pm if Alex Ferguson gets his way.)

44 Tonne Ton:
The day ain’t over yet Malc! I’m fine though,sitting here in my tinfoil lined room…

:open_mouth: wheelnut must have forgotten that old advice don’t tempt fate.

Maybe wheelnut forgot to check if an actual time was issued with the warning. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Carryfast:

44 Tonne Ton:

Maybe wheelnut forgot to check if an actual time was issued with the warning. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Nah, my mate lives in New Zealand and he has messaged me on Facebook :laughing:

are we still here?

philgor:
are we still here?

No were all dead down here mate, what’s happening your end.

altitude:

philgor:
are we still here?

Dont tell the Mrs,shes granted me a final wish!!

Dead from the neck up in this area.

trunkera1:

altitude:

philgor:
are we still here?

Dont tell the Mrs,shes granted me a final wish!!

Don’t hang around then mate, get in there before It’s to late.

It has just been on the news and the newsreader exploded :stuck_out_tongue:

One day someone will correctly predict the end of the earth … but no-one will know he was right :unamused:

Wheel Nut:

Carryfast:

44 Tonne Ton:

Nah, my mate lives in New Zealand and he has messaged me on Facebook :laughing:

Now I’m really getting worried. :open_mouth:

If an asteroid hits Los Angeles at 23.59 tonight Pacific time New Zealand will be zb’d as well even though their calender will say it’s the wrong day. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well to all those who thought the world was coming to an end they must be feeling really down hearted, never mind, chin up, we all make mistakes it’s not as if it’s the end of the world is it, worse things can happen Lol