Doomsday......

Help!!! I am such a worrier as we all know its meant to be doomsday on Friday I may be being paranoid but my phone signal has been down for nearly a week , lights have been flickering and now watching the news for weather and predicted floods. Is this really going to happen ? I am so scared :frowning:

It’s already happened.
The Mayans didn’t know about leap days. So their calendar actually ran out in July 2011.

Anybody know what time it’s happening? Only I’m not bothering going the dentist if its in the afternoon, just got a Christmas bonus too, bollox

mutley:
Anybody know what time it’s happening? Only I’m not bothering going the dentist if its in the afternoon, just got a Christmas bonus too, bollox

:laughing: :laughing:

rearaxle:
Help!!! I am such a worrier as we all know its meant to be doomsday on Friday I may be being paranoid but my phone signal has been down for nearly a week , lights have been flickering and now watching the news for weather and predicted floods. Is this really going to happen ? I am so scared :frowning:

Yes it is going to happen. If you want I could come round to your house and take all your valuables to a safe place just in case! If by any chance the world doesn’t end, I will return them to you on Saturday morning. All as I need is £100 up front payment :slight_smile: