End of the world as we know it!

type CERN on hadron collider in google and see what you get, scientists have built a machine with a 17mile circular tube that throws particals together but they have not tested it so next week when they try it there is the possibility it could make a black hole that can swallow the planet and destroy all life, nice to know these things isnt it

kemaro:
there is the possibility it could make a black hole that can swallow the planet and destroy all life, nice to know these things isnt it

That was a possibility when they let off the first atomic bomb and they say truckers are reckless!

Don’t worry.

According to Jehova’s Witnesses, world ended about 80 years ago.

We somehow survived… :slight_smile:

Spinning in circles from which they create they’re own excellerant :exclamation: been their loads of times what’s all the fuss about :unamused:

Friday nights, don,t know what planet i,m on!!!

so tommorow is the day for the big bang, do you think we would even know if it all went wrong, oh well if i die in debt at least i made a profit in life!

Look on the bright side… Switzerland gets it in the shorts first! :wink:

oh ■■■■ i’ve given away all my money told my boss he’s a ■■■■ and its now 10.17 in the morning and i am still here do you think i might of ■■■■ out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
never believe what you read in the papers :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Was watchin a bit on the telly today, loads of speccy bods with sandals and beards looking on expectantly, i’d of laughed my socks off if when they switched it all on nothing happend and a message on the screen came up …“Computer sez NO.”

Success or not they wouldn’t tell anyone, then they can justify the expence and gaurantee their jobs for the next five years :exclamation:

It was just a failed attempt at ridding the world of the pox, cancer and Switzerland :smiley:

Pox and Cancer are easy to deal with. Switzerland still exists unfortunately :wink:

Web cam of the experiment

http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html