Embarassing moments

Hi :smiley:

The other day I was late going down the m6 southbound (rush hour traffic) due to my service line having an air leak and had to get it sorted. Anyway I was in stationery traffic and decided to take a bite of my sandwich and as I did I looked round and to my right was a coach full of people watching me lol. I didnā€™t know where to look and put my sandwich back down. :smiley: Silly I know but I felt embarassed :smiley:

Just wondering if anyone else had any embarassing moments :blush:

Nige :smiley:

Yeah last week i was parked at the side of the road in York checking some paperwork, when the selectorā€™s on my radio, came on the radio. And what started with a few head nods, turned into quite a full on ā€œcab danceā€ :laughing:
in my own little world, before i suddenly remembered where i was oops :blush:
And that people, buses etc. were passing by :blush: :blush:

Queueing on the slip to get off J3 M4,two lanes filtering down to just the outside lane,waiting to merge out,away with the fairies a bit, I saw a couple of cones blocking the inside laneā€¦
ah,thinks Iā€¦what a zb stupid place to leave conesā€¦
got out and lobbed said cones into the ditchā€¦job sortedā€¦
got back in cabā€¦then saw some Foreign Mush,driver of broken down Transit which was sat in the inside lane,without 4 ways going in all fairness (to me :smiley: )scrabbling round in the ditch trying to retrieve his conesā€¦oops :blush:

Big Nige:
Hi :smiley:

The other day I was late going down the m6 southbound (rush hour traffic) due to my service line having an air leak and had to get it sorted. Anyway I was in stationery traffic and decided to take a bite of my sandwich and as I did I looked round and to my right was a coach full of people watching me lol. I didnā€™t know where to look and put my sandwich back down. :smiley: Silly I know but I felt embarassed :smiley:

Just wondering if anyone else had any embarassing moments :blush:

Nige :smiley:

think youve got a lot to learn bud :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

M25 was closed a few months back so I was stationary and desperate for a leak due to the fact I drink about 15 cups of tea a day.
went behind the motor onto the bank of the hard shoulder in a bush,after id finished I turned round to applause from a double decker bus full of foreign students all having a laugh.
I managed to keep my cool by bowing at my fans and calmly returning to my quarters :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scania245 :smiley: I sure do have a lot to learn mateā€¦ Iā€™m too naive at the moment but Iā€™m sure in time things will change :smiley:

wurzel99uk thats class mate haha I would have been laughing my ā– ā– ā–  off all day about that one.

sidan I have done the same mateā€¦ I was playing the chilli peppers album and got carried away screaming the lyrics out with my gob wide openā€¦luckily I didnā€™t swallow any flies :smiley: Just some funny looks from passers by in queing traffic

bikemonkey:
Leaning forward in your seat whilst overtaking DOESā€™NT make you go any faster

Are you sure :question: :laughing: :laughing:

my first night shift was to harlow from somerset.

Drove along the m4 to the juntion on my sat nav.

Did my drop ok and followed my sat nav home.

It wasnt till i had gone through a big tunnel that i didnt recognise that i reolised that the sat nav had me on the clockwise direction.

I did a fill 360 of london and made it home with 5 mins to spare :blush: