Elite transport container

does any one know about this company…hours pay…thinking of applying for birmingham depot

i have a few mates who drive for elite out of leeds and they say everything about the firm is good,i am also in touch with their traffic planner and he has told me the drivers are looked after and he keeps offering me jobs when the new vehicles turn up[i used to drive at searle distribution for this guy ] if it was crap he wouldnt even ask .So my advise based purely on the leeds depot is go for it!

how many nights out do they do…cheers for reply

as far as i know i think it’s a basic plus milage as for nights out anywhere between 1 and 5 the manchester depot seem to like sendin guys down the road on a friday :open_mouth: the best bet mate is ■■■■ it n see

never done containers so should be fun

stvme2519:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OH YES :laughing:

stvme2519:

do you read books,you will have plenty of time to do so in the future especially if you go to liverpool docks.
and bring food with you.
and a change of clothes.
and a writing pad and stamps.
let the folks at home remember you.

containers.
id rather die.

my mate is the assesor/trainer for dhl landor st were elite are he asked for me and adviced me no to go for it was out monday to saturday 600 before tax…id do few nights out a week but not that many because i got young family…my mate is see if he can get me in dhl on everest contract

my mate is the assesor/trainer for dhl landor st were elite are he asked for me and adviced me no to go for it was out monday to saturday 600 before tax…id do few nights out a week but not that many because i got young family…my mate is see if he can get me in dhl on everest contract