Elite - the container company

Just after the usual info really.

Money, hours, conditions etc.

Going to apply for the Leeds depot if you lot give it the green light

Also any idea what the gaffers are like their?

Thanks people

not much help but…
money=crap
hours=loads
conditions=poor… think they may do a percentage of what truck earns over £3000 but how you know what trucks earning i dont know.

Can’t be that bad if there’s loads of hrs do you actually know the what the money etc is or is it mmtm

Condition will be about the same a every other large container company ie if there’s a box to go south on a Friday then someone will get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alix776:
Can’t be that bad if there’s loads of hrs do you actually know the what the money etc is or is it mmtm

Condition will be about the same a every other large container company ie if there’s a box to go south on a Friday then someone will get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you’re from the South :smiling_imp:

They used to share Roadways yard in Manchester, had some old sheds and some decent tackle, I’ve always got on well with their drivers - usual ■■■■■■■■ and moaning, nothing extra.

They’ve now got a yard near Kelloggs, but I heard they were struggling financially, but that was a MMTM, same as WCSL is something to do with them…

I’ve not heard anything that would put me off working for them.

I don’t know about the money but I do know they had a massive wage restructure a couple of years ago ending up with a tier pay system.

I’ve been in and seen the management in Leeds and everybody seemed nice enough and relaxed and I got a good vibe from the place.

£6.50 ph for 55 hours then it goes up but not much.
And the trio in the office at leeds known how to run the job.
I was subbing out of there only for 3 weeks when i 1st passed my test. Then moved to freightliner.

Sent from my iPad.

spectron:
£6.50 ph for 55 hours then it goes up but not much.
And the trio in the office at leeds known how to run the job.
I was subbing out of there only for 3 weeks when i 1st passed my test. Then moved to freightliner.

Sent from my iPad.

Thanks for the replies guys, what’s freightliner like? I have heard they treat drivers like dirt and pay peanuts?

Anyone recommend a decent firm to work for in west Yorkshire lol?
Seems most places just treat drivers like crap?

Cheers lol…