Eddie Stobart Superleague OFFICIAL pics

Wouldnt this waste of moeny ■■■■ you off if you were 1 of the 000’s sacked before Xmas?

…or be happy they are doing even more to raise the profile of the company in an effort to attract more business and prevent more job losses and maybe even create jobs.

Thankyou.

Well thats Stobart for ya.Selfish [zb]

i saw two of those on the M60 trafford park’ish earlier this afternoon , all shiny and new .

My husband said yeh it does. Buuuut he is now working for someone far better and no longer answering to a string of idiots and making endless calls just to let what in normal circles would be one person, know that he is going to be late! Nor is he being treated like a 10year old pretending to drive. Calmer? You bet he is! Better off? In so many ways! And no more spotters to grimace at or stick his fingers up at. The sad gits! Nor does he have to dress like an elf. Even though he was a night tramper, people could still see him! As for the many many rumours, seeing Norbert units pulling Tesco trailers or Tesco trailers and units with a Norbert logo on does not mean that it is rumours! He has seen both. So that leaves Stobart merely trying to con, sorry attract more business and fans. At the rate they’re going it will only be fans keeping them going. Maybe they should open a theme park with a different section for Volvo/MAN/Scania/subbies/brown nosers. Would save on empty journeys and diesel lol. And keep the spotters in one place. Preferably with a prison style perimeter fence and security at the gate to keep them in. My husband has been to several drops/collections for Stobart to be told that they have/are lost/losing contracts. He had seen a vast drop in all of the work he had been doing. He finished on the 6th of Jan, had 2 weeks off then started his new job. For a NORMAL haulier who respect their drivers. And yes the wages are good compared to stobart. He could have stayed if he had been happy to be a day or night driver with no tramping. Sod that! If Beki Stobart can slag off her own uncle in public then it dnt say much for him does it? Go Beki go!

scottishcruiser:
Wouldnt this waste of moeny ■■■■ you off if you were 1 of the 000’s sacked before Xmas?

Also lets see how long it takes for these sparkly motors to be casualties of the agency/foreign driver who quite frankly don’t give a ■■■■! Or will they be given to whoever licks longest and hardest lol…My husband was told repeatedly that trampers vehicles would not be used. Amazing how the miles or kilometres if you wana be awkward mysteriously increased on a weekend. ‘No it hasn’t been out’ :open_mouth: was the oft repeated quote from the stobart book of cow do. Didn’t matter that we saw his mobile home on the M62 several times with an agency driver in it! Dumb and dumber… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Maybe they threw the cash at rugby before inland revenue could get tinky winky.That’s if it’s true that they are investigating him! :smiling_imp:

scottishcruiser:

Ouch.

Put the handbag down. :laughing:

Ken.

I drove past here yesterday taking her indoors to the Trafford centre & wondered what it was all about.

scottishcruiser:

That why i dont watch high paid Sport like Football and Formula 1 anymore.

Quinny:
Ouch.

Put the handbag down. :laughing:

Ken.

Nah, get it off ya chest :unamused: Say what ya mean and mean what ya say :wink:

I believe that the sponsorship isn’t actually costing them anything due to the teams sponsoring the trailers, which pays for the sponsorship of the rugby.

And blaming agency drivers for any damage is just stupid and childish, and saying they don’t care is even worse. An agency driver who takes off a mirror will most likely not be welcome back at the firm, a full time driver that does it would get a slap on the wrist.

Also, if they need a load shifting and that’s the only truck in the yard, it’s going out, I admit though that a tramper should know before hand due to the amount and expense of gear kept in the wagon, but it’s their wagon afterall so it’s got to earn money which it doesn’t do sat in the yard.

waynedl:
And blaming agency drivers for any damage is just stupid and childish, and saying they don’t care is even worse. An agency driver who takes off a mirror will most likely not be welcome back at the firm, a full time driver that does it would get a slap on the wrist.

Also, if they need a load shifting and that’s the only truck in the yard, it’s going out, I admit though that a tramper should know before hand due to the amount and expense of gear kept in the wagon, but it’s their wagon afterall so it’s got to earn money which it doesn’t do sat in the yard.

+1 :smiley:

I wonder how many days it took Mo and “ady12000” to park those motors up in that order??

Good job it wasn’t Matt Edkins, or he would have probably ripped the bumper after following his sat nav into the car park. :laughing:

Ken.

scottishcruiser:

NO it wouldnt to be honest,because all the finished lads ive spoken too have according to them [cruella other half being one] moved on too far better jobs,money,conditions,treatment,if id got redundancy +a better job out of it id be looking to the future ,not worrying about stobarts,new tris,whats on them.
i could understand these lads being bitter and twisted about being binned if theyd not got a job yet,but according to all the ones ive spoke too its the best thing thats ever happen to them,theyve all come out of it smelling of roses,so it baffles me why there even giving stobarts a second thought,i no i wouldnt

Bewick:
I wonder how many days it took Mo and “ady12000” to park those motors up in that order??

no chance,were struggling for enough drivers to cope with all the work weve got on at moment,no time to mess about with that bewick,i guess t.v stars or driver trainers,

Matt was driving one of them apparently :smiley:

I wonder which planner got them to line up in the same order they are in on the side of the trailer. Man must be a genius at planning a 14 drop run. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thankyou.

ady1:

Bewick:

no chance,were struggling for enough drivers to cope with all the work weve got on at moment,no time to mess about with that bewick,i guess t.v stars or driver trainers,

Thats exactly who I meant “ady”—You and Mo !!! can’t be that busy with all those motors fannying about posing for photo shoots !!! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:

ady1:

Bewick:

Thats exactly who I meant “ady”—You and Mo !!! can’t be that busy with all those motors fannying about posing for photo shoots !!! Cheers Bewick.

mo maybe as hes part of the t.v team,but i got turned down yonks ago,fair enough,they want outgoing personalities,comfortable in the limelight,matt,mark,fiona etc look like theyve always been in the limelight,seem very at ease with it all,not really me,good luck to them,not really very intresting watching a drone going from A-B,wheras mo trying to get into london,mark to tesco in the snow,fiona xmas turkey runs id guess general population found intresting viewing.thats life ,you are what you are.