EBAY QUESTION...

I bought a CD Rom from a UK seller on ebay last Wednesday 28th .I paid the £17.99 with Paypal but since then I have heard or seen nothing. How do I contact the seller or alert ebay. He may have sent me an email that ended up in the spam can. Any advice would be appreciated…

log onto your ebay account & look in my ebay, & click on the item won,you can then contact seller or email seller by clicking either option in the item window/discription.
If they havent replied you can open a dispute in Ebay/Paypal, click the help section & search on dispute as i cant remember how to do it.

Thanks for that. I know how to contact PayPal but I am having probs contacting the seller altho it looks like he’s got a good rep.Just found out how to send a message to the seller.

pages.ebay.co.uk/help/confidence … rfaqs.html

Thanks for that,Jammy. I will lay low for a little while & wait for him to surface & then contact ebay.

harry:
He may have sent me an email that ended up in the spam can. Any advice would be appreciated…

When you log in to your ebay account go to ‘My eBay’ and then down the left hand side are a list of further links/options. One of them (should be about the sixth main heading) will be ‘My Messages’ and this is where all messages can be read, even if your own email filter has dropped them into the spam folder.

It is also a useful way of checking that any messages from eBay are in fact genuine and not some con-artist phishing.

Yeah ,but there are only copies of the mail I have sent & the PayPal confirmation…