Ebay

Sent the bought Laptop back as it didn’t work.
went first to Technician to have a look at him but refused then to take them as the Seller was abusive.
Now i got Message Laptop arrived badly damaged and screen broken :slight_smile:
Have anywhy a Case open but think i have to roll it over Court

:confused: Am I the only one that has absolutely no idea what any of this means■■? The first line is the only one that makes any scence

Lovlyperson:
Sent the bought Laptop back as it didn’t work.
went first to Technician to have a look at him but refused then to take them as the Seller was abusive.
Now I got Message Laptop arrived badly damaged and screen broken :slight_smile:
Have anywhy a Case open but think i have to roll it over Court

I think they are probably having you over on this one, did you pack it in the original packaging when you sent it back?

You have opened a case with Ebay and they should be able to mediate, maybe taking unit to a technician wasn’t a good idea, maybe better just to have opened case and reported seller when you discovered it didn’t work…

Good Luck

When ever you return an item you must insure it - common sense - so royal mail special delivery and insured for the purchase price - then if it arrives with the screen broken you are covered
The first thing is to raise a dispute with Ebay through your control panel - then wait and see what the seller says

Don’t expect e bay to help you they will ask you to sort it with the buyer/sell, :unamused: all they want off you is your money read the comments in the e bay forum, :open_mouth: I had a problem contacted them 5/6 times took an age to get through only to be fobbed off by them gave up and cut my loses in the end… :angry:

ooh!! if you have opened a case be sure you close it, I let mine run and this was the problem I couldn’t do anything when e bay closed it. I THOUGHT IF I CLOSED THE CASE IT WOULD BE DEEMED SETTLED NOT THE CASE APPARENTLY… :confused: :confused: :confused:

If you paid with Paypal then contact them with the problem - ask for your money back and you will get it, they just take it from the sellers account, takes a few weeks but it does work, I did have a similar thing where the seller point blank refused my claim, Paypal gave me my money back.

brados:
If you paid with Paypal then contact them with the problem - ask for your money back and you will get it, they just take it from the sellers account, takes a few weeks but it does work, I did have a similar thing where the seller point blank refused my claim, Paypal gave me my money back.

Also important to check the sellers feedback, do they make a habit of this, are there more negatives than positives?

Do they sell a large amount of laptops or is it a one off?

There are certain things you don’t buy from Ebay, laptops is one of them. You can buy a new one with full guarantee for £250 on the high street now.

brados:
There are certain things you don’t buy from Ebay, laptops is one of them. You can buy a new one with full guarantee for £250 on the high street now.

Ouch! you do know how to wind the Driffield diplomatic corps up don’t you?

Opinions_R_Us