Anyone know this guy? Alan Barlow - Morley

[zb].

He won my TS02 via eBay and hasnt paid up as of yet. Cost me a sale with another bidder who now doesnt want the item as they have went elsewhere. Guys cost me a couple of quid seller fees, nothing really but its more the respect side of things. eBay as usual dont want to know. The guys full address is there as is his SUPPOSED TELEPHONE number but typically it gives the DEAD tone…

So anyone know this guy? All I need to know is if he wants the ■■■■ timer? If not, I can try re-claim my fees and sell the timer again via the dreaded eBay.

what was his feedback…? you can claim money for another insertion fee but it takes a few week.ebay rules say they have a week for buyer to pay,

andy.

11 @ 100%… You dont get the insertion fee (£1) back. You just get the Final Value Fee back which is less than the insertion, but eBay is a con and dont give both back, otherwise how would they make money? Ive tried enquiries for this tossers number as the one hes provided eBay is a fake one, but hes ex-directory, was thinking of sending him a little note to his address as he aint replying to my eBay messages. Thing that bugs me is was only a few Pence over the other bidder who had 147 feedback @ 100% but seemingly theyve bought another one or are watching another one (What some people will do to save £2/£3)

scottishcruiser:
11 @ 100%… You dont get the insertion fee (£1) back. You just get the Final Value Fee back which is less than the insertion, but eBay is a con and dont give both back, otherwise how would they make money? Ive tried enquiries for this tossers number as the one hes provided eBay is a fake one, but hes ex-directory, was thinking of sending him a little note to his address as he aint replying to my eBay messages. Thing that bugs me is was only a few Pence over the other bidder who had 147 feedback @ 100% but seemingly theyve bought another one or are watching another one (What some people will do to save £2/£3)

make a second chance offer to the previous bidder.

what is it your selling Scottishcruiser ?

Lycanthrope:
what is it your selling Scottishcruiser ?

Driver Hour Guard

Well its been sorted… DUnno if maybe hes on here and seen this, if someones said something to him or been a genuine FORGOT I BID AND WON… ANyways matter closed, item paid for, everyone happy… Hopefully.