Dvla licence turn around

How long is it taking roughly for licence to come back from dvla after passing c folks,needing to book module 4 but a wee bit reluctant just incase my licence takes. :neutral_face:

surely someone knows■■?

Most people wait to send off license till after Mod4. However it does vary and has been known to be as short as 4 days. Allow a week to ten days and you should have it on doormat. Anything over 15 working days and ring them. If it’s any less than 15 working days they ignore any requests to chase it up.

Hope that helps

Can’t see where you live on your profile but if you are anywhere near Swansea you can elect to collect it yourself within 3/4 days.However I did this only to turn up there and be told they had mistakenly posted it to my address in London and I still had to wait another week.

Mine took about 7-9 working day’s on both times.

My c 7working days also the same for c+e

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.892402,-1.538700

cheers folks i phoned yesterday and they said it is in the post :smiley: just didnt want to book module 4 until i got the licence in my hand.

richvanho:
Can’t see where you live on your profile but if you are anywhere near Swansea you can elect to collect it yourself within 3/4 days.However I did this only to turn up there and be told they had mistakenly posted it to my address in London and I still had to wait another week.

up in fife pal right between the forth bridges… :slight_smile:

Did you let them post your license on the day or did you post it yourself

Mark

posted on the day mate