licence

How long does it normally take for your licence to come back from dvla

samledger1212:
How long does it normally take for your licence to come back from dvla

Its normally 3-4weeks just depending how busy they are.

OK mate cheers

Provisional or a pass on your licence? provisional up to 4 weeks a pass 1 week :slight_smile: can vary though depends how far they have there fingers up there arses :stuck_out_tongue:

ash 001:
Provisional or a pass on your licence? provisional up to 4 weeks a pass 1 week :slight_smile: can vary though depends how far they have there fingers up there arses :stuck_out_tongue:

or as my examiner says depending how quick there fingers can move to update a record.

Pass ash it has been over a week and it still hasn’t changed on the licence check online just need it back before end of next week

samledger1212:
Pass ash it has been over a week and it still hasn’t changed on the licence check online just need it back before end of next week

I passed my CE on 29th Oct and mines not updated but I know as soon they update record your get licence a few days later.

Cheers Chris it’s just I’ve got my cpc test on the 18th and my c+e test on the 28th so need it back

I’m in the same boat mate, pass on 31st for C and no update etc. I’ve a feeling mine will take a few days longer as I passed on a weekend.

So frustrating when you just want to get out to work. I can’t see any reason for it not to come back next week.

I no nick it better be ere next week cause can’t do cpc with out it which I don’t no why you can’t use your driver card for that test with a recent letter that proves your adress cause the driver card isn’t far off the licence any way I sent it off to get the provisional on it it only took 4 days to get it back

Mine took exactly 2 weeks from my Cat C pass date, my hubbys provisional licence took about 6 weeks, then after a couple of complaining emails to them, he got 2 identical licences delivered on the same day! :open_mouth:

Provisional for me took about the same. Had the medical on a Saturday. Licence issued on the Thursday and in my hand the following Saturday.

Was hoping this would have been as quick. Luckily I’ve done mod 4 already so now I just have to wait for the DVSA and DVLA to talk to each other so I can get my 2 cards back and more importantly get to work. I know legally the pass certs are enough but no one will entertain employing me without seeing the cards. Frustrating!