Dutch Tesco Artics

Noticed 3 or 4 over the last few days, dutch trucks pulling Tesco trailers in and out of stores.
They getting flowers direct now or something?

Alex

No that couldn’t be justified as there might only be half a dozen cages with flowers. I think it’s probably subbies being used for store deliveries. I have been hearing they’re struggling to get agency drivers @ Thurrock.

Is that not cabbotage?

44 Tonne Ton:
No that couldn’t be justified as there might only be half a dozen cages with flowers. I think it’s probably subbies being used for store deliveries. I have been hearing they’re struggling to get agency drivers @ Thurrock.

Are TRG the main agency in there still? They had it with two others but can’t think who they were.

Yes, I met one of these Dutch drivers yesterday, he said “I have the very special pump, the chef, he pays the fines” *

• Only certain drivers will understand this :wink:

Harry Monk:
Yes, I met one of these Dutch drivers yesterday, he said “I have the very special pump, the chef, he pays the fines” *

• Only certain drivers will understand this :wink:

Understand it. I know the man :stuck_out_tongue:

sammy:
Is that not cabbotage?

Yes

sammy:
Is that not cabbotage?

No,but sapotage :grimacing: to me

Seen a dutch reg stobart pollg a tesco trailer last weeki

Wheel Nut:

sammy:
Is that not cabbotage?

Yes

If they were only doing 3 before shipping out and the loads were “on paper” issued on an ad hoc basis … :wink:

billybigrig:

Wheel Nut:

sammy:
Is that not cabbotage?

Yes

If they were only doing 3 before shipping out and the loads were “on paper” issued on an ad hoc basis … :wink:

which basically means

they come across unload dutch tomatoes at Tescos do a couple of UK trips and toddle back home to plastic Germany for the weekend

been in Tesco Purfleet today (going again tomorrow) there were a few Irish 164s kicking around, they seem to be a few pulling Tesco trl’s (dont know if they only pull out of Purfleet thou) my mate see’s a lot of 'em at night, reckons he’s never seen Tesco’s trailers go so quick!

I found another Dutch Tesco Artic :stuck_out_tongue:

kindle530:
been in Tesco Purfleet today (going again tomorrow) there were a few Irish 164s kicking around, they seem to be a few pulling Tesco trl’s (dont know if they only pull out of Purfleet thou) my mate see’s a lot of 'em at night, reckons he’s never seen Tesco’s trailers go so quick!

I’ve seen a couple round that area too.

Oh Wheelnut, you just had to go there didn’t you :blush: :blush: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: