Stobart and Tesco : what's going on?

Noticed last night a lot of Stobbard’s wagons pulling Tesco trailers. What’s going on ?

Are times really that hard for Eddie ?

I some how do not think that THE GREEN PERIL have any worries
at this moment in time Rob, as when this type ofwork attracts such a company it is for one reason only,that is, PROFIT of which they have no problem in accurring at all, In what every they do it seems,

as when this type ofwork attracts such a company it is for one reason only,that is, PROFIT

I think you meant to say that they (Stodart’s) are in Tesco’s due to their normal tactic’s undercutting their fellow driving companies. :laughing: :open_mouth:
They are in Tesco’s at Livingston now,also they are never out the Eurocentral.

every Tesco depot seems to have subbies pulling out of them…
i would say eddie is just subbing …i suppose one day they may run the whole she bangbut not yet

Tesco Chesterfield RDC is looks as though it is being run by Stobart. Not very well tho, 3 hours waiting to get on a bay is a joke! I had to pull out due to lack of hours, what a waste of time and money. There is a lovely drivers waiting room to bide your time away if you are lucky enough to get on a bay!!!

kitkat:

as when this type ofwork attracts such a company it is for one reason only,that is, PROFIT

I think you meant to say that they (Stodart’s) are in Tesco’s due to their normal tactic’s undercutting their fellow driving companies. :laughing: :open_mouth:

Did I really read this post?

Kettle calling Pot methinks :stuck_out_tongue:

Stobarts (not stodart, stobbard, snodard or any other derivation :laughing: ) are “running” the distribution from tesco barlborough.
I would assume there`s good money in the job… or else william (praise be) wouldnt do it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
… did you know we all carry mormon bibles, pay 90% of our wages to the church of stobard( :wink: ). Run 105% bent… get sacked if we dont wear ties…Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink:

JB:
Stobarts (not stodart, stobbard, snodard or any other derivation :laughing: ) are “running” the distribution from tesco barlborough.
I would assume there`s good money in the job… or else william (praise be) wouldnt do it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
… did you know we all carry mormon bibles, pay 90% of our wages to the church of stobard( :wink: ). Run 105% bent… get sacked if we dont wear ties…Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink:

See, I knew it was all true and not just urban myth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

smcaul:

JB:

See, I knew it was all true and not just urban myth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
oh and there`s a nuclear bunker in snobards carlisle…
and were taking over all the companies in england
and…
i cant think of any more tat to write :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tesco clubcard points go directly to the Mormon gods to ensure you have free passage to heaven :stuck_out_tongue:

And Eddy Stobart and Norberts helicopters crashed while trying to nick each others work :smiley:

■■■■, I was just going to throw the old helicopter one in but you beat me to it Malc. :wink: :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

kitkat:

Your point being :question:

kitkat:

Wheel Nut:

kitkat:

Think about your employer :stuck_out_tongue:

JB:

smcaul:

JB:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
oh and there`s a nuclear bunker in snobards carlisle…
and were taking over all the companies in england
and…
i cant think of any more tat to write :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How about losing their O licence through not having enough financial repute

yep thats another one to the list :unamused:
i wish i had the same amount of “no financial repute” :laughing: :laughing:
those helicopters and bentley turbo`s are expensive to run :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

kitkat:

Wheel Nut:

kitkat:

Think about your employer :stuck_out_tongue:

What think about them on a weekend,yeah not likely Malc. :laughing: :laughing: Oh by the way what i said was a joke,nothing meant by it,although everything jb said is correct. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the stobart job at wakefield gone [zb] up for the agency drivers my mate has been in there quite a bit lately and he hasnt done any coke ( the drinking type ) for a long time it always running solo to barlboro then doing tesco and he only getting 8-9 hrs in.

Small one. L. :wink:

i would have thought that a high profile operator like eddie stobart would make a perfect haulage partner for a high profile high street store.
tesco are very picky about operators that want to pull their trailers for them, they have to meet very high standards indeed.
it doesn’t matter if they run only 1 truck or 1000 trucks, they all have to meet the same strict criteria.

tesco are very picky about operators that want to pull their trailers for them, they have to meet very high standards indeed.
it doesn’t matter if they run only 1 truck or 1000 trucks, they all have to meet the same strict criteria.

So why was Currieuropeon in there then :question:

kitkat:

So why was Currieuropeon in there then :question:

yet another high profile operator and despite what you may have heard from drivers chit chat they do meet the necessary high standard of operations, we are talking health and safety standards etc, they don’t run heaps of rubbish held together with brown tape etc.