Drunken e bay

While on eBay after a few drinks I stupidly bid on a ford cortina mark 3 estate which has 8 hours left now and I’m highest bidder. I don’t really want it but luckily the reserve hasn’t been met so hopefully the seller will cancel the sale.
Has anyone else made a drunken e bay purchase and who else thinks e bay should have a breathalyser facility fitted.

never had a drunked ebay mistake because i dont drink but few mates have bought a motor whilst ■■■■■■ went throu with the deal which i bought for peanuts from my mates

Being in charge of a live keyboard whilst under the influence can be v.dodgy.

kr79:
While on eBay after a few drinks I stupidly bid on a ford cortina mark 3 estate which has 8 hours left now and I’m highest bidder. I don’t really want it but luckily the reserve hasn’t been met so hopefully the seller will cancel the sale.
Has anyone else made a drunken e bay purchase and who else thinks e bay should have a breathalyser facility fitted.

It looks like you have been outbid by an automatic bid, placed on 2/11

I have bid on some stupid stuff, but not through drink. I did manage to get one bid cancelled because of a mistake in the listing.

i love ebay but some things can be bought cheaper online than by an auction

Wheel Nut:

kr79:

It looks like you have been outbid by an automatic bid, placed on 2/11

I have bid on some stupid stuff, but not through drink. I did manage to get one bid cancelled because of a mistake in the listing.

i love ebay but some things can be bought cheaper online than by an auction

its only cheaper online because on ebay you got nigh on everyone getting there mates to bid up there items to inflated prices

I have recently bought a motor on fleabay for quite a bit below book price, I placed an auto bid but I noticed the price shot up by £400.00 then when my auto bid kicked in and raised it again the £400 bid was withdrawn but the price did not drop again. FIDDLE, FIX !!! . I paid for the car by paypal before even seeing it, collected the car later and drove it home, luckily a decent motor. Received an email from ebay stating that my winning bid was being cancelled as I had not paid. Strange that because as I sit here looking out of the window… there it is :open_mouth:
I do not think I would buy another motor from that seller though…

I bought an old fiesta off ebay a few years ago - think it was a K reg. Cost me the grand sum of 56 quid :slight_smile:
Main reason i think was because there weren’t any pics but i just wanted a car with couple months MOT.

Couple months later some daft woman in a 4x4 drove into the back of it and the insurance company wrote it off- offered me £250 quid for it and i got to scrap it so got another 30 for that too :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: