Worst ebay purchase?

This is going off the back of one of my last posts, did a search nothing came up so thought i’d start a thread. What has been your worst ebay purchase and why? AND were you under the influence of our old friend Mr Al Cohol.

I’ll start the ball rolling, in joint first place is a Bedford Rascal which i owned for about 3 months and yes alcohol was involved paid about £400 for it and second was a Mini (I’m a mini nutter) bright yellow been rally specced up(of sorts!) and was in need of a bloody good refurb bought it for a grand, and lost a fair bit on it, unfortunately I couldnt blame that one on booze :frowning: and it was located in Talog a sod of a place to find in Carmarthenshire, took days to get there and back home

Went through a spate of buying Transformers, off Ebay when Id come in from the pub a few years ago, when they arrived they never seemed as good as when I was a kid :frowning:

i bought a 3 series BMW for £40

yes, you have read it correctly and no, it is NOT a typo

a 3 series BMW for forty quid :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

an no alcohol involved :blush:

my wife bought a dress but didnt read the description properly.

thought it said SIZE 12

in fact it was AGE 12 fit my 10 yr old daughter a treat :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh God !! Sunday afternoon alcohol and e,bay the bane of my life .What looks good becomes a nightmare.I got it right once bought a mini for £62 paid £15 for a starter and sold it for £538 .But I bought a sunvisor for my Discovery turned out it was a sunroof sunvisor its still in the the packaging its been there for two years My Disco doesnt have a sunroof.

garnerlives:
second was a Mini (I’m a mini nutter) bright yellow been rally specced up(of sorts!) and was in need of a bloody good refurb bought it for a grand, and lost a fair bit on it, unfortunately I couldnt blame that one on booze :frowning: and it was located in Talog a sod of a place to find in Carmarthenshire, took days to get there and back home

Oh - It was you I saw wandering around lost :laughing: :laughing: At least I didn’t sell you the Mini :smiley:

i bought a pedal bike for £70 off of eBay, rode it 50 yards then sold it and I got one bid and it went for £1.50

i bought some character sponges for kids … they came a 4 ■■■■■■■■■ bags and they in the bin they were crap.

when drunk i love ebay but next day hate what ive bought.

One of these.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/CRYSTAL-HARD-CASE-COVER-POUCH-FOR-S-E-W960i-W960-UK

It was supposed to protect the phone from damage but it borke and fell apart within a week…