Ebay bargain?

I think its unladen weight might mitigate against profitable running long term!!! :laughing:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/MASSIVE-TRUCK_W0Q … dZViewItem

:confused: Money to burn! That will have cost them at least £6.00 :confused:

Tramper:
:? Money to burn! That will have cost them at least £6.00 :confused:

£6■■ My listing cost me 70p odd, why so steep?
Obviously a joke on the part of whoever listed it so I guess they thought it was enough to pay for a prank.

he forgot to add that he’s a cracking darts player as well…

oh my mistake thats not jockey wilson is it. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

ghinzani:

Tramper:
:? Money to burn! That will have cost them at least £6.00 :confused:

£6■■ My listing cost me 70p odd, why so steep?
Obviously a joke on the part of whoever listed it so I guess they thought it was enough to pay for a prank.

It’s £6.00 because by the look of it the ad is in as an Automobile, and to list any sort of vehicle the price starts at £6.00 (insertion fee).

Want to see a great value ad? Try this on (sorry for the shameless plug)

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … %3AIT&rd=1

Tramper:

quite nice, do you have it in brown tho?

I forgot it was an auto ad, apologies :blush:

jessicas dad:

oh my mistake thats not jockey wilson is it. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

On the subject of the late lamented Jocky (hate to be the horse he rode… :wink: ) did you ever see what they did on Top of the Pops when Dexies Midnight Runners were performing “Jackie Wilson says”■■ They only had great big images around the studio of Jocky!! :laughing:

Tramper:

I was going to put a bid in but then I noticed you won’t post it, so I didn’t bother. :wink: :smiley:

For you Coffee, I’ll look into the postage costs, however you’ll have to give us a hand with the brown paper wrapping :laughing:

and in the immortal words of Henry Ford, “you can have any colour you want, as long as it’s Blue & Yellow”

jessicas dad:

i must admit Alex, i thought it was a young Jockey Wilson :open_mouth:
It is a very good prank to play on yer mates, just hope no one does it to me, :confused: im glad im a bit of a Billy :frowning: :cry: :blush: :wink: :wink: :wink: