I'm really going to have to stop using e-bay

dont get me started on ebay i used to be addicted buying alsorts of crap ive sold alot as well i sold most of my modern trucks on it plus the 2 cabinets i had them in but i used to spend uptil midnight watching rubbish thinking i was delboy no no no no no more ebay for me.

Just bought a load more [zb] with the proceeds from the sale of my mobie :open_mouth:. Time for a trip to the local car boot I think.

ive bought and sold a fair bit of stuff off ebay.
i sold my motorbike to a bloke in ireland. for a profit.
last year i bought a nissan patrol for £500. i needed a seven seater for the holidays.anyhow i used it all summer and put it back on ebay when i had finished with it. got £900. right result :wink: .
i was going to use it to take all my junk to the tip, but i put that on ebay to, and made some money.
anyone want to buy some old rope :wink:
want some pictures of the wife :wink:
want an air guitar :wink:
theres a mug born every day and hes on ebay trying to buy your stuff :wink: :laughing:

Me too, I’m an e-bayholic.

Sold a €25 pay as you go card for €22.50 when I changed to another network but apart from that have spent about £600 since last October. Nothing I regret though - yet.

Salut, David.

Liberace:
Just bought a load more [zb] with the proceeds from the sale of my mobie :open_mouth:.

Time for a trip to the local car boot I think.

Yeah and you know what to take with you when you go don’t you :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Rob K:

Liberace:
Just bought a load more [zb] with the proceeds from the sale of my mobie :open_mouth:.

Yeah and you know what to take with you when you go don’t you :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

And, by the sound of you, you’d be first in the que :wink::lol:.

Liberace:

Rob K:

Liberace:

Eh :question:

Rob K:

Liberace:

Rob K:

Liberace:

Eh :question:

You’ve got a fixation with it. I’ll go and find some of your recent posts if you like to back the theory up :wink:.

Liberace:

Rob K:

Liberace:

aye with a match to burn it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

is some here a shirtaholic :wink:

Kit Kat would be second.

hey lib,
this shirt of yours is getting a bit famous. i reckon you should put it on ebay, and keep an eye out on the bidders names. you would probably recognise a few from this very site :wink:

dave:
hey lib,
this shirt of yours is getting a bit famous. i reckon you should put it on ebay, and keep an eye out on the bidders names. you would probably recognise a few from this very site :wink:

RAOFLMFAO. The two above by any chance?

yes, them two :wink:

Liberace:

dave:
hey lib,

you have 3 hopes,bob hope,no hope and bloody envelope.and if you did put it on e-bay i’m sure you’ll get some pratt that will buy it.just like you did. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dave:

and who asked for your imput cement boy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

dave:

and who asked for your imput cement boy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh my god, im in shock. here i am just trying to make my way in the world, supporting my family and delivering my load of cement across this fair land, even going “op north” and delivering to your fair land, and you have the cheek to call me “BOY”.
kitcat, i like you :wink:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dave:

kitkat:

dave:

oh my god, im in shock. here i am just trying to make my way in the world, supporting my family and delivering my load of cement across this fair land, even going “op north” and delivering to your fair land, and you have the cheek to call me “BOY”.
kitcat, i like you :wink:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

please ensure passport is signed and you have a work visa,and also (this is very important)…you have enough currency on you to buy the teas/coffee’s.just incase we meet :laughing: :laughing:

i worked in the shetlands for 3 years. my “just passing through” visa is still valid… :wink:
actually, early last year i took a fair few loads up to a site near the old ravenscraig steel works. stopped overnight at our place in coatbridge. plenty of nights out on the town and rounded off with some battered haggis and chips.

kitkat:

Liberace:

dave:
hey lib,

you have 3 hopes,bob hope,no hope and bloody envelope.and if you did put it on e-bay i’m sure you’ll get some pratt that will buy it.just like you did. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Their’s no use resorting to name calling beause your fighting a loosing battle :laughing:, as for your last comment, this is a pulic forum as I’m sure your aware :wink:.