Druggie kills granny

People like this ,really ■■■■ me off :open_mouth: :unamused:

walesonline.co.uk/news/local … h-12675179

Me too, but I’m not sure what ■■■■■■ me off more, the ■■■■■■■■ that did it or the Bloody Judge that gave it a light sentence. There’s no mitigating circumstances whatsoever, so why more or less less let him off. He’s nothing but a waste of space.

probably will only do about 20 months, and as far as I am concerned what he did is as good as murder - 55 previous driving offences!, In no way could this be remotely construed as bad luck or careless or accidental in any way. This was outright reckless and should have attracted the whole 14 years.

Seem to have a better idea in Germany
m.dw.com/en/kudamm-berlin-car-ra … a-37731607

peterm:
There’s no mitigating circumstances whatsoever.

The piece only implies that he pleaded guilty. If he did so at the first opportunity he would be entitled to ask for a third off his sentence, but as there is a minimum sentence he is only entitled to ask for a 20% reduction. I say “entitled to ask” as it is only a general principle and not law that he is entitled to any reduction.

Apart from that I can’t see any mitigating circumstances at all. Should have received 11.25yrs and banned from driving for life.

With no hope of rehabilitating and driving again what do you think these people are going to do?

There are some thick ■■■■■ on this forum. Bang him up for life, hang him. The world doesn’t work like that and with no chance of eventual rehabilitation for criminals the world is a dangerous place.

The guy’s shown that he has no intention of being rehabilitated. I’m all for giving people a chance but this should have been nipped in the bud some time ago.

SuperMultiBlue:
There are some thick [zb] on this forum. .

And you illustrate, and prove that point so well. :bulb:

SuperMultiBlue:
With no hope of rehabilitating and driving again what do you think these people are going to do?

There are some thick [zb] on this forum. Bang him up for life, hang him. The world doesn’t work like that and with no chance of eventual rehabilitation for criminals the world is a dangerous place.

Well I agree with everything you say re rehabilitation being a waste of time but why call forum members thick ■■■■■? Where has anyone tried to excuse his behaviour?

robroy:

SuperMultiBlue:

Jog on nobhead. Already put you in your place numerous times :wink:

SuperMultiBlue:

There are some thick [zb] on this forum. Bang him up for life, hang him. The world doesn’t work like that and with no chance of eventual rehabilitation for criminals the world is a dangerous place.

May be I am one of the thick ZBs, but I have read your post a few times and it is not making a lot of sense - I can’t work out whether you think the courts have been too lenient or too harsh.

SuperMultiBlue:

robroy:

SuperMultiBlue:

Jog on nobhead. Already put you in your place numerous times :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …Yeh, in your own head maybe :unamused: . :laughing: :laughing:

Knobhead is usually spelt that with a ‘K’ by the way. :bulb:
Insults are much more meaningful if you try and spell them correctly, try and remember that next time. :wink:

Bluey Circles:

SuperMultiBlue:

May be I am one of the thick ZBs, but I have read your post a few times and it is not making a lot of sense - I can’t work out whether you think the courts have been too lenient or too harsh.

Best just to humour him. :smiley:

The thing is rehabilitation or not, this guy was banned, he had zero regard for the law otherwise he would not have chose to drive, he should not have been there in the first place.

Not only that he was obviously a complete ■■■■, I don’t know about you but if I chose to drive while banned, I would be text book driving, and keeping a low profile, not snorting a gramme of Coke up my nose before I set off.

The British legal system bears no correlation to justice, never has.
Look back in history, The Great Train robbers got sentences akin to mass murderers,.
You can get jailed for tacho offences, but get community service for violence.

The real punishment comes when you try and either fraud the Government, or dare to challenge and take on the Establishment, …they do not like that at all.

robroy:

Bluey Circles:

SuperMultiBlue:

Best just to humour him. :smiley:

The thing is rehabilitation or not, this guy was banned, he had zero regard for the law otherwise he would not have chose to drive, he should not have been there in the first place.

Not only that he was obviously a complete ■■■■, I don’t know about you but if I chose to drive while banned, I would be text book driving, and keeping a low profile, not snorting a gramme of Coke up my nose before I set off.

The British legal system bears no correlation to justice, never has.
Look back in history, The Great Train robbers got sentences akin to mass murderers,.
You can get jailed for tacho offences, but get community service for violence.

The real punishment comes when you try and either fraud the Government, or dare to challenge and take on the Establishment, …they do not like that at all.

+1
rob a petrol station,2 years max
rob a post office…12-15 years for the same cash…though there has to be a point with cretins like this dude where someone should just say,were flogging a dead horse here,and gas him.

take everyones dna at birth…put a implant chip into the back of your brain…give points for every possible crime,and when it tots up to 100,your brain explodes…job done,no repeat offenders…though i wouldnt like to be sitting next to ronnie pickering when he goes down for his giro. :smiley:

dieseldog999:
+1
rob a petrol station,2 years max
rob a post office…12-15 years for the same cash…though there has to be a point with cretins like this dude where someone should just say,were flogging a dead horse here,and gas him.

take everyones dna at birth…put a implant chip into the back of your brain…give points for every possible crime,and when it tots up to 100,your brain explodes…job done,no repeat offenders…though i wouldnt like to be sitting next to ronnie pickering when he goes down for his giro. :smiley:

I think you’re pretty close to the money here, Although I can have a bit of sympathy for someone commuting a crime for gain, sometimes folk are pushed into corners and need a solution, there by the grace of god go a lot of us. Given the right opportunities and a bit of rehabilitation bolloxs and they can probably fit back in with the rest of us trying to get by.
But as for drugy scum farking up other folks lives, chuck them out of a plane over syria, there’s no shortage of people, we can easily do without some.