Fair sentence ??

winsfordguardian.co.uk/news/ … is_jailed/

no not at all, in 16 month’s he 'll be back home living his life as normal, but the person he left for dead has got to live the rest of her life with life changing injuries. i5 yrs imho.

Considering he was intoxicated and on the wrong side of the road no where near enough .

Sentence is a joke and will continue to be until we introduce attempted/manslaughter into the law for this type of thing

Not in the slightest, but what else would you expect from our judicial system, who’s judges and their families have obviously never been a victim of crime.

This sort of thing boils my ■■■■. Twice the limit on the wrong side of the road and the selfish prick doesn’t even stop, then has the aurdasity to claim he may have fallen asleep at the wheel.

Should be banned from driving for life, at least 10 years inside

paul1181:
Not in the slightest, but what else would you expect from our judicial system, who’s judges and their families have obviously never been a victim of crime.

This sort of thing boils my ■■■■. Twice the limit on the wrong side of the road and the selfish prick doesn’t even stop, then has the aurdasity to claim he may have fallen asleep at the wheel.

Should be banned from driving for life, at least 10 years inside

Not to sound prejudiced, but an apparent ee national going by the name. He’s had a skinfull and forgotten which side of the road we drive on. Should never be allowed to drive in this country again.

There was one on the A 140 the other night. EE truck tried a ridiculously stupid overtake, clipped the lorry coming the other way, rolled on top of a car killing driver.

ipswichstar.co.uk/news/man-k … -1-5123309

When he gets out, he will go back to Poland and “buy” a new licence for about a tenner.

I’m a firm believer that if you kill someone whilst driving then it should be manslaughter, rather than death by dangerous driving. When there are extra contributory factors such as drink driving, then in my eyes it becomes premeditated.

When people drive drunk or under the influence of drugs, then it is only a matter of time until the worst happens.

should have got 10 years inside,and banned for life imo

Should be deported back to his home country to serve his sentence in a jail there and be banned from ever driving in the UK ever again and banned from obtaining any licence for any vehicle. Why the flip should we pay to keep him behind bars here costing us the taxpayer yet more money.

I’m all for giving people a second chance usually and it is entirely up to a judge to decide what the sentence should be that’s their job. But in some cases it is hard to justify a second chance.

Pathetic ain’t it. I disagree with sending him home to serve his time; I reckon he should be sent to do it in a Mexican or Indonesian nick. And it should have been a hell of a lot longer.

What is meant by a Extended driving test to get his license back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boris1971:
What is meant by a Extended driving test to get his license back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Means he will need to actually take one, you can buy licences in Poland and Russia.