6 YEARS

WHAT AN ABSALOUTE JOKE OF A SENTENCE FOR KILLING A DRIVER…
surely the judge wants locking up for this paltry sentence…
for chucking a brick from a bridge and killing a man going about his bussiness it is an outrage. i,m not normally one to advocate jail for people. but this is outrages…one can only hope the prosecuters have a think about appealing for tougher sentence for this scum bag who has ruined a family, with one stupid act… i nearly choked on my coffee when i saw it on the news today…

Must admit, it’s pretty poor…
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Justice■■? No way.

6 years?? He’ll be out in 3.

Will it stop this practice happening in the future?? Not a chance.

My sympathies to the family of Micky Little.

Dan.

… such a ■■■■ injustice… but it seems like it has been from the start…
God Bless ya Micky… :frowning:

DISGUSTING :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

how that judge can sleep at night is beyond me.you would think that someone would want to set an example to any other scum out there who even thinks about doing anything that causes death or serious injury due to there actions this is what is going to happen to you.

one day this scum will get whats coming to him, hopefully it will be in the way of a 44ton artic.

may god be with you and your family micky ,gone but never forgotten :cry:

Would the judge would so generous if it was one of his own relatives that had been killed? I doubt it.He’d probably be demanding the death penalty. :imp:

Ken.

Terrible, the little ■■■■■■■ wants birching.

Mal.

A bloody outrage,I fell very sorry for the family,poor bloke just trying to do an honest days work :angry:

Taking someone’s life should get life inprisonment and life, means life, not 25 years and out in 15 or like it’s been said, jailed for 6 out on 3… This countries judicial system needs a major overhaul.

makes me lilly savage :smiling_imp: