Driving Schools in essex

I am desperate to do my Cat C i tried last summer with a company called truck skool based out of chelmsford adn long and short of it all is he is and one man show and the worlds worst instructor in a week i managed to learn how to steer the truck and the gears and thats bout it!

Im going to try again this year but am nervous and trying tochoose a driving school a bit more carefully anyone got any recommdations for the north essex area?

THIS any help :question:

Was it a big fat bloke called Kev?

If so he used to trade as Chelmer Valley Driver Training and had an excellent reputation. It’s certainly his old artic setup.

I did my class 2 with him and found him to be excellent instructor, going that bit extra with early mornings, late nights etc. All useful experience to gain. It wasn’t for the timid though as if you screwed up you’d get a proper bollocking about it.

Of course he may have sold the operation to someone else.

Dog I’ve sent you a PM.

I’ve just remebered something.

A guy I move machines for recently did his Class 2 with Hyway One at Maldon and was impressed with the result. It’s another small school with a newish Merc wag & drag outfit. It might be worth a look.

i was a harsh with what i put about truck skool because it may have just been my experince with them.I just felt that because i was 2.1 training and didnt have any more money saved other that for a weeks worth of lessons he wasnt interested in even trying with me and was more interested in the other student.

Yeh thats the same bloke think his name was kev tho cant remember to be honest .

I dont wana put anybody else of using them because as i said it may have just been my experince.