Hello/Anybody have info on suffolk training schools

Hi all

Joined the site a few months ago and just been browsing really ,so thought it time I say hello!

I passed my Class C 10 years ago when I was 23 first time but have been driving 7.5t for the last 2 years.

I now want to do my C+E and need to find out if anyone has any info on the best training company in the Suffolk area.I live in Holland on sea,Essex so thought Ipswich would be the best place to do the test.

Thanks for reading,

Lee

Hi,

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=44667&p=503949#p503949

Hope this helps.

Hi Sam

Thanks for the link, but no recommendations in Suffolk yet.

May have to try Essex companies

Cheers

Lee

Who did you do your Cat C training with? Are they still in business?

Alternatively there are a few companies in Essex although more towards London. If you don’t mind the commute or can afford the b+b for a week then maybe worth a look.

I donemine with RDT from Woodbridge way, few guys I know have done theirs with Essex Transport training or Essex Driver Training, he (Terry) used to be based Coggeshall way on the A120.

No not around anymore.

Yeah it may be a case of doing a bit more traveling everyday or a B&B.

Thanks wilkina,will have a look.

I have seen Essex transport training about and they have W&D just not sure if thats the way to go or not.

Cheers

Lee

WnD was the easiest way to get category on license for me and then I did 4 hours of no pressure artic training to get me used to both setups.

I have been thinking about doing it that way ,seems quite a few do it .Def worth considering.

Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Contact these

eastcoastdrivertraining.co.uk/contact-us.php

They also train in Ipswich. Highly recommended by me and a few others on here and they don’t charge VAT which also makes them one of the cheapest around too.

Thanks dar1976.Hopefully wont be long before I do it.

Thanks Brendon,will have a look at them.That`s a bonus no VAT.